IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New hyronemous boch(mangled spelling) micky D and lenny
will work for cash and other incentives [link|http://home.tampabay.rr.com/boxley/resume/Resume.html|skill set]

"Therefore, by objective standards, the leading managers of the U.S. economy...are collectively, clinically insane."
Lyndon LaRouche
New "Hieronymus Bosch", HTH. (BTW, know his American namesake?
"Geronimo!"

AFAICS, that's the Spanish form of the same name.)
   Christian R. Conrad
Microsoft is a true reflection of Bill Gates' personality - the sleaziest, most unethical, ugliest little rat's ass the world has seen unto this time.
-- [link|http://z.iwethey.org/forums/render/content/show?contentid=42971|Andrew Grygus]
New thanx, I was 2 lazy to look it up. Geronimo was also Yawner
his name used by other apaches. Whites called him Geronimo. Also a famous Sioux was not Buffalo Gall but Buffalo Dick. Couldnt print that in the papers so changed to Gall.
thanx,
bill
will work for cash and other incentives [link|http://home.tampabay.rr.com/boxley/resume/Resume.html|skill set]

"Therefore, by objective standards, the leading managers of the U.S. economy...are collectively, clinically insane."
Lyndon LaRouche
     In a sane(r) world - (Ashton) - (26)
         I'm not plagued by insanity.... - (admin) - (25)
             Re: I'm not plagued by insanity.... - (deSitter) - (24)
                 You'll want to wait for 0.4.0 - (admin) - (23)
                     Yeah I'm Watchin' - (deSitter) - (1)
                         Be right with you. - (static)
                     Not a new thought, but - - (Ashton) - (20)
                         Actually, I'd be a bit embarassed to sell this code. - (admin) - (19)
                             We-ell - (ben_tilly) - (2)
                                 You still can't polish a semi-turd. -NT - (admin) - (1)
                                     Tell *THAT* to Microsoft... it Works for them... -NT - (folkert)
                             You *ought* to be embarrassed - (drewk)
                             Damned perfectionists... - (bepatient) - (14)
                                 Damn straight. - (admin) - (13)
                                     rofl.... - (bepatient)
                                     To me, not even the intention helps. - (CRConrad) - (11)
                                         Boggle! - (deSitter) - (10)
                                             Raphael, Rubens, Rembrandt, Schjerfbeck, Liljefors... - (CRConrad) - (3)
                                                 Titian, Botticelli, Vermeer, - (deSitter) - (2)
                                                     He's in a world by himself alright. - (wharris2) - (1)
                                                         New Yorker Cartoon - (deSitter)
                                             hyronemous boch(mangled spelling) micky D and lenny -NT - (boxley) - (2)
                                                 "Hieronymus Bosch", HTH. (BTW, know his American namesake? - (CRConrad) - (1)
                                                     thanx, I was 2 lazy to look it up. Geronimo was also Yawner - (boxley)
                                             Boggle? - (wharris2) - (2)
                                                 Re: Boggle? - (deSitter)
                                                 OR: __"I don't like Bach.."___Std. reply: - (Ashton)

What's your vector, Victor?
196 ms