IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Raphael, Rubens, Rembrandt, Schjerfbeck, Liljefors...
(Had to throw in the Scandahoovians so you wouldn't think I'd just cribbed all them R guys from the "Raa to Rum" band of an encyclopedia, or something! :-)
   Christian R. Conrad
Microsoft is a true reflection of Bill Gates' personality - the sleaziest, most unethical, ugliest little rat's ass the world has seen unto this time.
-- [link|http://z.iwethey.org/forums/render/content/show?contentid=42971|Andrew Grygus]
New Titian, Botticelli, Vermeer,
etc.etc.etc. they're all great - but Picasso is in a world by himself, like Einstein. See his line drawings (e.g. of Stravinsky, or [link|http://www.picasso.fr/Pablo/genealogie/olga1.jpg|Olga Kokhlova]), his sculpture, his rugs, etc. etc. He has to be the world's foremost visual genius. Something about his dissection of things is infinitely fascinating - a series of drawings of bulls comes to mind - he starts with a full, snarling bull and abstracts it gradually into a stick figure - amazing.
-drl
New He's in a world by himself alright.
I wish I had a piece of that world (I'd sell it ASAP to the highest bidder and never have to work for the rest of my life) but it's still damn ugly.
New New Yorker Cartoon
A shapely model is posing nude for an artist. We see what he is painting - an eye here, a foot there, the usual Picasso stereotype. He's evidently peeved - and the caption reads - "Hold still!"
-drl
     In a sane(r) world - (Ashton) - (26)
         I'm not plagued by insanity.... - (admin) - (25)
             Re: I'm not plagued by insanity.... - (deSitter) - (24)
                 You'll want to wait for 0.4.0 - (admin) - (23)
                     Yeah I'm Watchin' - (deSitter) - (1)
                         Be right with you. - (static)
                     Not a new thought, but - - (Ashton) - (20)
                         Actually, I'd be a bit embarassed to sell this code. - (admin) - (19)
                             We-ell - (ben_tilly) - (2)
                                 You still can't polish a semi-turd. -NT - (admin) - (1)
                                     Tell *THAT* to Microsoft... it Works for them... -NT - (folkert)
                             You *ought* to be embarrassed - (drewk)
                             Damned perfectionists... - (bepatient) - (14)
                                 Damn straight. - (admin) - (13)
                                     rofl.... - (bepatient)
                                     To me, not even the intention helps. - (CRConrad) - (11)
                                         Boggle! - (deSitter) - (10)
                                             Raphael, Rubens, Rembrandt, Schjerfbeck, Liljefors... - (CRConrad) - (3)
                                                 Titian, Botticelli, Vermeer, - (deSitter) - (2)
                                                     He's in a world by himself alright. - (wharris2) - (1)
                                                         New Yorker Cartoon - (deSitter)
                                             hyronemous boch(mangled spelling) micky D and lenny -NT - (boxley) - (2)
                                                 "Hieronymus Bosch", HTH. (BTW, know his American namesake? - (CRConrad) - (1)
                                                     thanx, I was 2 lazy to look it up. Geronimo was also Yawner - (boxley)
                                             Boggle? - (wharris2) - (2)
                                                 Re: Boggle? - (deSitter)
                                                 OR: __"I don't like Bach.."___Std. reply: - (Ashton)

No, we don't know what it means either.
251 ms