IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Re: How amusing
Thx... been ard for quite a long time... since IWE... don't always post since Ashton usually sums it up rather eloquently, and with Brandioch providing the "taunts", I'm "redundant"... :)
New I guessed some of that
I just had no idea whether you read the rest of the site.

Cheers,
Ben
"Career politicians are inherently untrustworthy; if it spends its life buzzing around the outhouse, it\ufffds probably a fly."
- [link|http://www.nationalinterest.org/issues/58/Mead.html|Walter Mead]
Expand Edited by ben_tilly Oct. 14, 2002, 11:17:31 PM EDT
New Hardly
redundant. Thanks for the compliment. I recall particularly Masterful ;-) summing-up of yours re some brouhahas in the 'Regulars VS IW Management' - a while back. Another belated, Welcome Back!

Pity that none of our screeds can ever get debated, thus perfected - in that rather wide venue which IW once had, then blew intentionally - for all standard bizness MBA reasons. Oh well.

Besides, find self in a rut on several topics; need new ideas: only solution to a Major source of discord in the universe I can find after mulling - is still, nuke Redmond. Effective but not very nice; must be the hate enviro rotting my sensibilities too..

Cheers,

Ashton
     Indonesia: - bomb in Bali kills many Australians ... - (dmarker2) - (36)
         Re: Indonesia: - bomb in Bali kills over 100 (many Aussies) - (deSitter)
         check the french first - (boxley) - (6)
             Re: Just as 9/11 was to you, this is a major event to us ... - (dmarker2) - (5)
                 Re: Just as 9/11 was to you, this is a major event to us ... - (deSitter) - (2)
                     Re: A good call - (dmarker2) - (1)
                         Insufficient data at this time? - (hnick)
                 You're one to talk about glib and vague. - (marlowe) - (1)
                     Re: Another Marlowe 'hit-and-run' with no substance - (dmarker2)
         Yeah, everything's the Americans' fault somehow or other. - (marlowe) - (2)
             Re: Cut the blanket crap - deal with specifics - (dmarker2)
             Start bot; script to JingoBells boilerplate; send troll -NT - (Ashton)
         This event to you is the same as the world trade center for - (boxley) - (24)
             Re: I am upset aout the attack for many reasosn - (dmarker2) - (23)
                 Ditto. - (Brandioch) - (22)
                     Re: Ditto. - (deSitter) - (2)
                         Or.... - (Brandioch)
                         This totally inappropriate remark - (Ashton)
                     Disagree, - (a6l6e6x) - (18)
                         Yes it is, but they don't do "targets of opportunity". - (Brandioch) - (17)
                             Wasnt the German nightclub an one of theirs? -NT - (boxley) - (6)
                                 Re: Not that I ever read anywhere ... - (dmarker2) - (4)
                                     On covert ops in general. - (inthane-chan) - (3)
                                         Risk / benefit - (Andrew Grygus) - (2)
                                             Risk / benefit analysis assumes intelligent direction - (mhuber) - (1)
                                                 Simple, intelligent aim: sow chaos. It worked. Works. -NT - (Ashton)
                                 Clarification? - (Brandioch)
                             Look at it from another angle. - (Andrew Grygus)
                             Au contraire. - (a6l6e6x) - (1)
                                 Re: No, those attacks were aimed at their own govt - (dmarker2)
                             One more tidbit. - (a6l6e6x) - (6)
                                 Re: Guess what - Osama was right - Oz was ... - (dmarker2) - (5)
                                     Re: Guess what - Osama was right - Oz was ... - (TTC) - (4)
                                         How amusing - (ben_tilly) - (3)
                                             Re: How amusing - (TTC) - (2)
                                                 I guessed some of that - (ben_tilly)
                                                 Hardly - (Ashton)

SYS$BLASPHEMER!
294 ms