IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 1 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Re: Guess what - Osama was right - Oz was ...
Doug, I guess next time Andrew will have to add you to the list of who will tell them "they deserved it".

Facts, history and past actions seemed unimportant to some when it's time to reflect and analysize what happened, especially after tragic incidents like 9/11 or this.

It's so clear cut to them that it's DEFINITELY the other party's fault.
New How amusing
I rarely peek into this forum. But now I look, and see a post by [link|/forums/render/user?username=TTC|TTC]. My immediate reaction is, "Hey! A new poster!" And then I look to see how new, and go, "Huh? How did I miss this guy."

Well it appears that I don't read here much, and you have actually been actively posting for a while now. So here is a delayed welcome aboard.

Cheers,
Ben
"Career politicians are inherently untrustworthy; if it spends its life buzzing around the outhouse, it\ufffds probably a fly."
- [link|http://www.nationalinterest.org/issues/58/Mead.html|Walter Mead]
New Re: How amusing
Thx... been ard for quite a long time... since IWE... don't always post since Ashton usually sums it up rather eloquently, and with Brandioch providing the "taunts", I'm "redundant"... :)
New I guessed some of that
I just had no idea whether you read the rest of the site.

Cheers,
Ben
"Career politicians are inherently untrustworthy; if it spends its life buzzing around the outhouse, it\ufffds probably a fly."
- [link|http://www.nationalinterest.org/issues/58/Mead.html|Walter Mead]
Expand Edited by ben_tilly Oct. 14, 2002, 11:17:31 PM EDT
New Hardly
redundant. Thanks for the compliment. I recall particularly Masterful ;-) summing-up of yours re some brouhahas in the 'Regulars VS IW Management' - a while back. Another belated, Welcome Back!

Pity that none of our screeds can ever get debated, thus perfected - in that rather wide venue which IW once had, then blew intentionally - for all standard bizness MBA reasons. Oh well.

Besides, find self in a rut on several topics; need new ideas: only solution to a Major source of discord in the universe I can find after mulling - is still, nuke Redmond. Effective but not very nice; must be the hate enviro rotting my sensibilities too..

Cheers,

Ashton
     Indonesia: - bomb in Bali kills many Australians ... - (dmarker2) - (36)
         Re: Indonesia: - bomb in Bali kills over 100 (many Aussies) - (deSitter)
         check the french first - (boxley) - (6)
             Re: Just as 9/11 was to you, this is a major event to us ... - (dmarker2) - (5)
                 Re: Just as 9/11 was to you, this is a major event to us ... - (deSitter) - (2)
                     Re: A good call - (dmarker2) - (1)
                         Insufficient data at this time? - (hnick)
                 You're one to talk about glib and vague. - (marlowe) - (1)
                     Re: Another Marlowe 'hit-and-run' with no substance - (dmarker2)
         Yeah, everything's the Americans' fault somehow or other. - (marlowe) - (2)
             Re: Cut the blanket crap - deal with specifics - (dmarker2)
             Start bot; script to JingoBells boilerplate; send troll -NT - (Ashton)
         This event to you is the same as the world trade center for - (boxley) - (24)
             Re: I am upset aout the attack for many reasosn - (dmarker2) - (23)
                 Ditto. - (Brandioch) - (22)
                     Re: Ditto. - (deSitter) - (2)
                         Or.... - (Brandioch)
                         This totally inappropriate remark - (Ashton)
                     Disagree, - (a6l6e6x) - (18)
                         Yes it is, but they don't do "targets of opportunity". - (Brandioch) - (17)
                             Wasnt the German nightclub an one of theirs? -NT - (boxley) - (6)
                                 Re: Not that I ever read anywhere ... - (dmarker2) - (4)
                                     On covert ops in general. - (inthane-chan) - (3)
                                         Risk / benefit - (Andrew Grygus) - (2)
                                             Risk / benefit analysis assumes intelligent direction - (mhuber) - (1)
                                                 Simple, intelligent aim: sow chaos. It worked. Works. -NT - (Ashton)
                                 Clarification? - (Brandioch)
                             Look at it from another angle. - (Andrew Grygus)
                             Au contraire. - (a6l6e6x) - (1)
                                 Re: No, those attacks were aimed at their own govt - (dmarker2)
                             One more tidbit. - (a6l6e6x) - (6)
                                 Re: Guess what - Osama was right - Oz was ... - (dmarker2) - (5)
                                     Re: Guess what - Osama was right - Oz was ... - (TTC) - (4)
                                         How amusing - (ben_tilly) - (3)
                                             Re: How amusing - (TTC) - (2)
                                                 I guessed some of that - (ben_tilly)
                                                 Hardly - (Ashton)

Between our quests we sequin vests and impersonate Clark Gable.
97 ms