IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Were we watching the same shows?
Saw the one about the mega-tsunami right before/after the one about the volcanos. Might as well have called it the "All scary shit, all day" weekend.
===
Microsoft offers them the one thing most business people will pay any price for - the ability to say "we had no choice - everyone's doing it that way." -- [link|http://z.iwethey.org/forums/render/content/show?contentid=38978|Andrew Grygus]
New Throw on top of that...
...wandering massive objects to peturb orbits, local cluster supernova, airborne versions of ebola hauled around the world by our efficient transport system, ice age/global warming, environmental collapse, etc.

Gee, I shouldn't even bother gettin' up tomorrow, ya think? ;)
End of world rescheduled for day after tomorrow. Something should probably be done. Please advise.
New Yep. And I found transcripts of the shows.
I first saw them back to back. They've shown them separately a few times since then. They were on the Discovery Channel. It looks like they are the same as these two BBC shows:

[link|http://www.bbc.co.uk/science/horizon/2000/mega_tsunami.shtml|Mega-tsunami: Wave of Destruction]

[link|http://www.bbc.co.uk/science/horizon/1999/supervolcanoes.shtml|Supervolcanoes]

A link to the transcript of each show is at the bottom of each page.

I couldn't find any sign of the shows on the Discovery Channel's website or schedule for the next couple of weeks.
--
Chris Altmann
     STNG - (deSitter) - (34)
         Of course what this will mean for most of us is... - (ben_tilly) - (32)
             Re: Of course what this will mean for most of us is... - (deSitter) - (31)
                 Thanks for that link as well - (ben_tilly) - (6)
                     Re: Thanks for that link as well - (deSitter) - (1)
                         Yeeees, imaaaaaaaaaagine ... - (drewk)
                     if (font_size > NORMAL) sanity_test_required = true; // :) - (altmann) - (3)
                         Were we watching the same shows? - (drewk) - (2)
                             Throw on top of that... - (inthane-chan)
                             Yep. And I found transcripts of the shows. - (altmann)
                 Can't get to the Yellowstone link, but ... - (drewk) - (22)
                     Re: Can't get to the Yellowstone link, but ... - (deSitter) - (21)
                         Try this one - (Silverlock) - (20)
                             That's it, similar graphics to what was on the show -NT - (drewk)
                             Some day... - (ben_tilly) - (18)
                                 If you could bleed off the pressure.... - (Silverlock) - (5)
                                     Only problem - (drewk) - (4)
                                         Not as hard as it looks - (ben_tilly) - (2)
                                             I love understatement - (drewk) - (1)
                                                 From your title... - (ben_tilly)
                                         Not a problem. - (Silverlock)
                                 Re: Some day... - (deSitter) - (11)
                                     Yes - (ben_tilly) - (10)
                                         Generations? - (wharris2) - (9)
                                             Depends what you think I was talking about :-) - (ben_tilly) - (2)
                                                 hmm. they are "theoretically" working - (boxley) - (1)
                                                     Lemme put it this way... - (ben_tilly)
                                             Battling the Bottle - (deSitter) - (5)
                                                 Come to terms? - (wharris2) - (4)
                                                     This is a good thing to know about yourself - (ben_tilly)
                                                     Re: Come to terms? - (deSitter) - (2)
                                                         Different from a physical condition - (boxley) - (1)
                                                             Personal habits - (wharris2)
                 Saw on PBS - (SpiceWare)
         Yep, I'm a trekkie - (SpiceWare)

Such twisted irony.
156 ms