Simply because I walk outside does not mean that anyone can photograph me.

It would be a lot easier to actually talk to you if you stopped using the concept of Royalty (what I say, goes).

Because, yes, anybody CAN photograph you, in public.

If you don't like that, if you think that's wrong, that's fine. But saying that "does not mean" when its exactly what it does means either means that you're disassociated from reality, or are expressing what you'd like it to be.

Now, if I photograph your image, and use it in certain endevors, yes, I can be legally bound to get your permission, first. (which might require me to pay you for said permission).

I have a right to privacy (my image) in public places. It's mine. It cannot be taken without my permission.

Yes, it can, because its not yours. (Except in those situations stated above). Because what you do in public is a matter of "public record". Capturing the reflections of radiation from 420-760 nm is part of said public record.

Why do I have the feeling that we're going to go through the original thread AGAIN at this point?

Because you're still talking that the way you think (which isn't sustainable in reality) is the way things are (not that's how they should be).

See above. You have stated that I can only look at you (since you own your image) with your permission.

Gee. Bet those cops in the Rodney King case had thought of THAT.

Addison