IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Governors set the tone for a State's government. In theory.
Bush governed Texas. His attitude towards the perfection of Texas' judicial system is exemplified by his unwillingness to grant any exceptions to (Texas' highest of all states' execution rate). As of last year there remained at least one person on Texas' death row, waiting still to present exculpatory DNA evidence. He may or may not be dead today. (If the facts were reported with the accuracy claimed).

Texas' judicial system sets the basis for the above story, that department's policies - and their persistence: only massive public outcry caused any deviation - and the new rules will Not be applied to others in similar circumstances. (If the facts were reported with the accuracy claimed) Bush left there to govern US.

Is that relevant-smarmy enough? Speaking of smarmy - who mentioned Clinton gratuitously - what did he do to, for, about Texas? Self-adsorption - is that about Yuppie lifestyles or political slogans.

I know Dreiser. This is more Vidal. Did you read In The American Grain or It Can't Happen Here ?

Ashton
New My I never cross swords with you ;-)
     File this under "Unbelieveable!" - (lincoln) - (7)
         The training grounds of our Selected Resident. -NT - (Ashton) - (6)
             Re: The training grounds of our Selected Resident. - (deSitter) - (3)
                 Why? - (a6l6e6x)
                 Governors set the tone for a State's government. In theory. - (Ashton) - (1)
                     My I never cross swords with you ;-) -NT - (mmoffitt)
             Gush? - (tablizer) - (1)
                 Then stop missing the point - - (Ashton)

The Tumors at Woode Crossing
200 ms