IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 1 active user | 1 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Isn't that up to the Judicial branch?
The Judicial branch will interpret the laws based mostly on how they were written, and not on how the executive branch interprets them.

Thus, I don't see what the hubbubb is about.

I won't go into how mandatory sentencing has substantially shifted power from the judicial to the executive branch already.... :P

Imric's Tips for Living
  • Paranoia Is a Survival Trait
  • Pessimists are never disappointed - but sometimes, if they are very lucky, they can be pleasantly surprised...
  • Even though everyone is out to get you, it doesn't matter unless you let them win.
New Bingo! That's how it works.
Alex

"Television: chewing gum for the eyes." -- Frank Lloyd Wright
New then turn it into a legal issue
(* The judicial branch isn't in charge of how the law is enforced - if nobody makes it to court, the judicial branch doesn't get much to say. *)

The "unprotected" whistle blower takes it to court. They blow the wistle, get no protection, and then sue for not getting protection. I don't see where the executive branch is really involved here. I must be missing something.
         Give with one hand, take with the other - (ben_tilly)
         Isn't that up to the Judicial branch? - (tablizer) - (4)
             Well - (imric) - (3)
                 Bingo! That's how it works. -NT - (a6l6e6x)
                 then turn it into a legal issue - (tablizer) - (1)
                     Yes... Judging from your record, you probably are. -NT - (CRConrad)

There is no test like production.
254 ms