IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Thanks Ashton.
Could it be that some one over there accidentally leaned against the Clue Tree and got hit with a falling branch?
New Not to get hopes up.. but, think I'll drop in more often -
See how long the Linux evangelist gets to hang out. See if the Wag-Edd press releases (suitably moved around) begin to decline or have their flesh ripped by open-piranhas.

I mean.. do we even know anyone on staff there, anymore? (I dunno the story of Nick's departure. Dhyanna is long gone IIRC). BUT - Bob Lewis abides! and he at least had the courage to debate. I respect him despite! the IT ~~ McDonalds cockup :-) Didn't think to see if Ed Foster remains - he never sold out either.

Anyway.. lots of lovely bits in the above, to spice up any chance encounters with .nyet evangelists seen at the Yugo dealership, with those green eyeshades..

Ashton
Still, when I see Lead With Knowledge I think Plumbum, Pb, Element At. No. 82: the stuff balloons are made of.. THEN it makes sense.
     .Nyet Insecurity Day___Linux desktop also mentioned. - (Ashton) - (6)
         Great quotes - (drewk) - (2)
             Re: Great quotes - my choices ... - (dmarker2)
             Side note. - (inthane-chan)
         Thanks, Ash! Nice links to a place I don't otherwise go. -NT - (a6l6e6x)
         Thanks Ashton. - (mmoffitt) - (1)
             Not to get hopes up.. but, think I'll drop in more often - - (Ashton)

Let's face it: you can't Torquemada anything!
47 ms