IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New <ROFL> Re: "doing the right thing"
Like trading arms for hostages, like the innumerable lies and distortions he told about "welfare moms, actually naming people who could work who were collecting disability" - (the same who later showed up in wheelchairs with O2 tanks asking the White House where it was, exactly, that they were supposed to be working?), the never-to-be-completely-resolved "October Surprise", changing school lunch policy to count catsup as a vegetable, the illegal minings of the harbor of Nicaragua - a nation we had diplomatic relations with at the time - further instilling trust among our allies, the funding of Salvadoran Death Squads, flipping the tax code on its head insuring the most rapid polarization of wealth the nation has seen, "The missles launch in five minutes", the general philosophy of "Greed is not enough", etc. Not to mention his simultaneously destroying not one, but two superpowers by spending them out of existence.

The "Right Thing", uh-huh. Sure.
New Yabut.. he had what Counts
in Murica: a toothy smile, a facility for memorizing B-movie dialogue, a bottomless stock of meandering homilies and above all-else, that wonderful litmus for every ____ [fill in fav synonym]

The Courage of His Convictions\ufffd

(Never 'Mind'.. the rich assortment of folks who can be put on that same list. Murican politics ain't about 'mind' it's about feelings.. - even before Barbra set it to music)

No doubt there are actual Shrines to Ronnie, in 20,000 sq. ft. houses and boardrooms.. all over the country. {sniff}

Ashton
all the world's a stage and all the -
     Maybe I'm not so different after all. - (mmoffitt) - (18)
         well... - (Simon_Jester)
         Examatocracy? - (tablizer) - (16)
             Also, remember "The Best and the Brightest" - (Another Scott) - (15)
                 Agree he is not an idiot.. actually. - (Ashton) - (14)
                     "May we all survive him" - (screamer) - (2)
                         'Blame' ___'market crash'___ ?! - (Ashton) - (1)
                             Blame me... - (screamer)
                     And Pigs fly every other Tuesday. - (mmoffitt) - (10)
                         Important difference.. - (Ashton) - (9)
                             If the President were truly elected, I'd be happy. - (mmoffitt) - (8)
                                 There are no free elections - (orion) - (2)
                                     Heh. - (mmoffitt)
                                     A "plubic"? -NT - (jb4)
                                 What's amazing to me... - (screamer) - (4)
                                     Clinton ~= Reagan??? - (mmoffitt)
                                     You give Reagan less credit than due, I think - (wharris2) - (2)
                                         <ROFL> Re: "doing the right thing" - (mmoffitt) - (1)
                                             Yabut.. he had what Counts - (Ashton)

I'll be back on you like dumb on Dan Quayle.
106 ms