IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Re: MSWheel obsolete?
But I have not verified that because it is hard to know what locks up Winblows.

(clip)

BTW, the laptop is ME.

Gawd, WinME can be tempermental anyway. On some computers it works great, on some it just makes you tear your hair out.

You *might* also try substituting a similar mouse just to make sure it isn't a cable/hardware problem.
New They should call them "rats", not "mice"

(* You *might* also try substituting a similar mouse just to make sure it isn't a cable/hardware problem. *)

The mouse works fine on the laptop. However, I guess it would not hurt to reverse swap test (or double-test). Sometimes hardware may be "HALF-broken" such that it works fine on one machine, but not another. Thus, just because the mouse works fine on the laptop does not necessarily mean it is a "good" mouse.

I just have to find another working rat now. Somewhere around here is one with bad buttons, but a working scroll wheel. My wife wants me to throw all that stuff away. "Why do you keep this stuff, it is junk!". "Well, darling, sometimes I need to do double-swap tests.", "I thought you said it was broken?", "Yes, but enough of it works for certain kinds of tests.", "That is ridiculous! Junk it now!", "Yes dear".

Or MouseWare, from Logitech? - (CRConrad) - (4)
                 Re: Or MouseWare, from Logitech? - (pwhysall) - (3)
                     Last time I did - not *that* long ago - it didn't. -NT - (CRConrad) - (2)
                         This was... - (pwhysall) - (1)
                             Ah - better stay wired up then, eh? :-) -NT - (CRConrad)
         Re: Mouse Scroll Wheel headaches - (altmann) - (3)
             MSWheel obsolete? - (tablizer) - (2)
                 Re: MSWheel obsolete? - (wharris2) - (1)
                     They should call them "rats", not "mice" - (tablizer)

Not sure if that makes your statement true or false...
93 ms