IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New New def of MVP: "Minimum Viable Person"?
I am not useless as of the moment.

I suspect that as we age, this will be the mantra to hang on to.

Along with the hope that if it isn't true today, it may be tomorrow.
--

Christian R. Conrad
The Man Who Apparently Still Knows Fucking Everything

Mail: Same username as at the top left of this post, at iki.fi
New Less not useful every day
I can walk now. A week ago I couldn't. I limped then because the broken foot hurt so bad. But not anymore.

Today's guests left happy. A couple rented downstairs before and after their wedding. I am a destination.

They sent me a great text on the way out and said how happy they were. I am very proud to be part of that critical moment in their life. They will be back just because it's comfy and fun here.

When people leave I go downstairs. I start the dishwasher if they didn't, these people did. I strip the beds and grab the towels and bathroom mats. Including the mat in the shower. That all goes into a hot wash. I double check to close the windows and then I initiate the 2-hour ozone cycle.

It always interests me when people make the bed. The first thing I do is grab all the linens so a made bed is a pain in the ass. But it makes them feel good so I don't tell them not to do it.

We had a couple of crazies. A pair of women did not like me. I asked them if they plan on using the swim spa. I do this to everyone. Because I have to explain the controls to them. People have accidentally turned off the heater and then posted the spa was cold. So I have to anticipate this and stop them and educate them. This pair of women told me they were not going to use the swim spa. They were too busy and going to have too much fun. Fine. I backed off. These women posted I was a sketchy individual and they couldn't find the swim spa and then told Airbnb that the windows were dirty and that's why they didn't stay and cost us the money that they should have been paying. The windows are covered with pretty flowery vinyl to give them both light and privacy. They then posted a nasty review about not even being able to find the swim spa. Those m************!

So I just have to kick back and do my chant. Ohhhmmmmm.... And then I get to enjoy the next 10 reviews because everyone else loves me. Those bastards.
New And I drove today for the first time in many months
When you have to drive all the time to a job and fight traffic and rush, rush, rush and then almost die, driving is the most stressful experience in the world.

You remember when you were a kid and you first got your license and it was all so exciting and new? And then over the years that fades away into god damn it, I have to drive again. I'm back to it being exciting and new.

I drove through the beautiful mountains and stunning ocean view to town to a doctor's appointment. All fine. I weaned myself off the tramadol a few weeks ago. I cut out the muscle relaxants a month ago. I smoke far less pot, down to two or three hits a day, then I used to, and never before stepping into the car. I stopped by the bank to handle some business.

I found this wonderful used store that is not affiliated with any of the Nationals. So all the local house clean outs end up here and don't get shipped away. Row after row of variety of electrical tools and well sorted drawers of blades and drill bits and hand tools. All at a quite reasonable price. How did I miss this place?

I walked for at least 2 hours and barely a twinge in my feet, certainly not qualifying for any medication.

But I picked up 20 lb in the last 3 months while sitting on my ass and doing nothing. So now I have to diet and exercise again. Oh well.
     This is a whine whine bitchfest - (crazy) - (5)
         Obamacare. Don't wait. Do it now. - (Another Scott) - (4)
             In Washington. And Obamacare doesn't apply to me - (crazy) - (3)
                 New def of MVP: "Minimum Viable Person"? - (CRConrad) - (2)
                     Less not useful every day - (crazy) - (1)
                         And I drove today for the first time in many months - (crazy)

Hm. It all seems to cancel out. I’m back to not caring.
39 ms