IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New I understand that.
What I can't understand is if you've decided you need an invisible friend to help you through your particular trauma, you invent one that purposefully causes that trauma and *then* have the temerity to deem your invented invisible friend worthy of worship.

In other words, if you choose to believe there's some omniscient, omnipresent power that kills children as a part of his/her/its grand plan, how can it be that you conclude that such a power is worthy of worship? It is an absurd conclusion on its face.
bcnu,
Mikem

It's mourning in America again.
New One needs only peep The Auld Testamentâ„¢ to see..
where that auto-crafted-Creator is apt to be a Fail, of course. Nevertheless--and in spite of all brilliant Cons to the popular-fantasy-generators--We'unses All ..still lack perspective of any useful Kind re some very-Basic, inescapable Queries (er. "to the Cosmos"?)

1) What? (imaginable... )... Entity/some-Where/some-When ... ... some-How?
... as Created-'Self', invented QM, ∑math/physics-thus chemistry.. thence sorta-explaining: all the Stuff 'seen' across 14ish billion 'years (for which we have yet assigned names), ETC.
2) Why?? the ^above^ happened? still Is happening else-Where? aka Siva opens eyes: a Universe appears; Closes eyes ... talk aboutcher fliberty-gibbets.

Finally,
Why. Is. There. Anything?--including our manifest-Proof of there being: meat-minds as can encompass both boring gigundo-Facts accumulated
AND even such as Can: 'photograph' their own internal-'self'. Why is there Anything. At. All.
Rest Case--as shall be 'open' for as long as the meat-minds are not all-broiled-together ... "when we Go"
--Thanks Tom Lehrer! for that catchy tune re our pre-extinction-via-W.T.F. ... Knoze(?) :-)

Solve. These. and Be: The Kwisatch Hyperboloid Indeterminoid beyond all Emperors (er, bunkie).

(Message from 'the East'); The Absolute is without Attributes. Transliteration:
It do not hate-fags nor love pet-homo-saps, nor a zillion other imputed 'attributes' and like that.
Meanwhile, what's for supper? (besides Us).
     I will never understand this brand of stupid. - (mmoffitt) - (6)
         The tenacity of this revelatory 'syndrome' joins the others.. - (Ashton)
         its a coping mechanism, rather than facing the raw horror of random death -NT - (boxley) - (4)
             In rare agreement with the boxter - (rcareaga) - (2)
                 I understand that. - (mmoffitt) - (1)
                     One needs only peep The Auld Testamentâ„¢ to see.. - (Ashton)
             Yeah, Mike Pence will use it to explain the US Coronavirus deaths to come. -NT - (a6l6e6x)

Somewhere out there, a Big Cheetah is still running WordStar and extremely anal benchmarks...
116 ms