IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Public Option needs to be along the path to single payer.
You need to make the Public Option the choice of employers offering health coverage instead of the profiteering health industry coverage. There's way fewer employers then employees to convince that will work for them.

The employers may need some extra coverage for the platinum parts above the basic Public Option coverage for some.

But, I agree, over time, the obscene profits made by the health industry need to end.

And, we haven't even started discussing the drug manufacturing and distribution (including drug store) industries.
Alex

"There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge."

-- Isaac Asimov
New And we haven't discussed the moral imperative either.
bcnu,
Mikem

It's mourning in America again.
     As IF anyone needs another reason to oppose "Mayor Pete". - (mmoffitt) - (23)
         You must be reading Russian trolls again. - (a6l6e6x) - (22)
             I used to think the Public Option was a decent compromise. - (mmoffitt) - (21)
                 Saddest-of-all: those who most need to comprehend what you said ..CAN'T. (Or too feckless to try) -NT - (Ashton)
                 Public Option needs to be along the path to single payer. - (a6l6e6x) - (1)
                     And we haven't discussed the moral imperative either. -NT - (mmoffitt)
                 Don't conflate median and mean, it makes you sound dishonest -NT - (drook) - (17)
                     If you can find a reported median for health insurance, please share. -NT - (mmoffitt)
                     And, au contraire, mon frere. - (mmoffitt) - (15)
                         You stand behind this math? - (drook) - (14)
                             not only that the corporations would get a hyarge cut as well! 38-20=18 -NT - (boxley)
                             Why not remotely true? - (CRConrad) - (12)
                                 Ok - (drook) - (11)
                                     I think that is the total cost of a policy - (scoenye)
                                     See my source link for the math. - (mmoffitt) - (8)
                                         Show your work - (drook) - (7)
                                             what is the cost of your policy? your cost plus the company? - (boxley)
                                             Read with comprehension much? - (mmoffitt) - (5)
                                                 That's what I meant by "show your work". Now I know what you're actually claiming. - (drook) - (4)
                                                     Orange v. Apple. - (mmoffitt) - (3)
                                                         No, I'm saying *show* *your* *math* -NT - (drook) - (2)
                                                             I did and the comparisons are valid. - (mmoffitt) - (1)
                                                                 You did not - (drook)
                                     Thanks, pretty much got it now (I think). - (CRConrad)

Dim Sum for brunch!
46 ms