IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Dupe-d
Collapse Edited by Ashton Sept. 26, 2019, 02:24:42 PM EDT
Thus: no longer can the 'Chops' be awarded via mere hours-$invested,
but a metric {ought to be} established as: measures, best as possible.. the Quality of the applicant's Tutorial-inculcation (and much harder: an evaluation of just how This-person's performance in other tests: can demonstrate his/her mental acuity within some carefully crafted Simulator exercises "in extremis" ..and like that.

{sigh} You could apply that hoary standard to All Applicants for some 'Presidency', I wot--but not in this kultur--I also wot. Still: when some corrupt-from-cradle carnival barker Passes All [these not-yet Tests] and runs rampant for n-years all un-Stopped: why are we even talking about "Standards" at all?

Rest case.

aka Sit at emergency exit door Row: with your very own *parachute snugly at your feet ..masquerading as on-board-Carrion, eh?

* 'Course this escape presumes an emergency occurs auch that plane is [now]
     Mike: a nearly-∑ history of MAX on NYT - (Ashton) - (7)
         Thanks. Bookmarked. - (mmoffitt) - (6)
             Thanks. A fine clue-by-four even for those of us marginally-ept; it's getting Weirder than evah.. - (Ashton)
             2013 was not that long ago - (scoenye) - (4)
                 I wonder. - (mmoffitt) - (3)
                     Dupe-d -NT - (Ashton)
                     Thus: no longer can the 'Chops' be awarded via mere hours-$invested, - (Ashton)
                     Not very, but I can think of a few reasons. - (scoenye)

I would not worry too much, but just in case I'd monitor my socks and coat hangers for mysterious acts of spontaneous annihilation and replication.
59 ms