IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Yes and no
"Don't worry about the truth or objective reality. Just lie."

It's not about the lying, but it does require disregard for the truth. The point is saying what people want to hear, which he does, whether it's true or not. And do it in words designed to grab headlines.

When other candidates refute the facts, it allows the media to normalize things and keep doing horse race reporting.

I'd like to see a comedian go up against him in a debate. Make people laugh at him. Make the conversation about how thin-skinned and racist and stupid he is.

He's Gish galloping and playing for laughs. Someone needs to be more entertaining. If they can do that while also being somewhat truthful, even better.
--

Drew
New Re: I'd like to see a comedian go up against him in a debate.
That may be the saddest thing about Senator Franken's premature demise from politics.
bcnu,
Mikem

It's mourning in America again.
New Exactly; that 'holier-than-thou' Dismissal was IMO.. inestimably Awful :-/
..history may alter that to: Decisive, even (?) given the paucity of Any Pol with the wits to appreciate his own dysfunction.
New And is, by itself, the reason I'd *NEVER* consider voting for Kirsten Gillebrand for *ANYTHING*
bcnu,
Mikem

It's mourning in America again.
New whats that old mccartney tune? YAKYAKYAKYAK
"Science is the belief in the ignorance of the experts" – Richard Feynman
New Samantha Bee should do it.
New An Amen-LRPD sayeth: 'All gravitas is local'
New Yes, she's got the mean streak to pull it off
And getting shut down by a girl would give him a coronary.
--

Drew
New That's why I suggested her. :-)
New GMTA! ... Anything-at-all which can cease the life-force within this.. this bacteriophage.
     An unusually 'cohesive' Beto-summary with n+ Texans chiming in - (Ashton) - (19)
         Beto needs to stop running for president - (lincoln) - (2)
             he couldnt beat the boy from kanader, think he can do it? -NT - (boxley) - (1)
                 He's not going to - (lincoln)
         There is only one way to beat Trump - (pwhysall) - (15)
             What's the Brexit endgame? - (mmoffitt) - (4)
                 IF.. the vox-populi fail to Demand a new plebiscite and Soon! then.. - (Ashton) - (1)
                     Nah. Hanging on in quiet desperation is the English way. -NT - (scoenye)
                 Heh - (pwhysall) - (1)
                     Good luck on that last one - (malraux)
             Yes and no - (drook) - (9)
                 Re: I'd like to see a comedian go up against him in a debate. - (mmoffitt) - (8)
                     Exactly; that 'holier-than-thou' Dismissal was IMO.. inestimably Awful :-/ - (Ashton) - (2)
                         And is, by itself, the reason I'd *NEVER* consider voting for Kirsten Gillebrand for *ANYTHING* -NT - (mmoffitt) - (1)
                             whats that old mccartney tune? YAKYAKYAKYAK -NT - (boxley)
                     Samantha Bee should do it. -NT - (static) - (4)
                         An Amen-LRPD sayeth: 'All gravitas is local' -NT - (Ashton)
                         Yes, she's got the mean streak to pull it off - (drook) - (2)
                             That's why I suggested her. :-) -NT - (static)
                             GMTA! ... Anything-at-all which can cease the life-force within this.. this bacteriophage. -NT - (Ashton)

That money came from someplace.
113 ms