IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Exactly; that 'holier-than-thou' Dismissal was IMO.. inestimably Awful :-/
..history may alter that to: Decisive, even (?) given the paucity of Any Pol with the wits to appreciate his own dysfunction.
New And is, by itself, the reason I'd *NEVER* consider voting for Kirsten Gillebrand for *ANYTHING*
bcnu,
Mikem

It's mourning in America again.
New whats that old mccartney tune? YAKYAKYAKYAK
"Science is the belief in the ignorance of the experts" – Richard Feynman
     An unusually 'cohesive' Beto-summary with n+ Texans chiming in - (Ashton) - (19)
         Beto needs to stop running for president - (lincoln) - (2)
             he couldnt beat the boy from kanader, think he can do it? -NT - (boxley) - (1)
                 He's not going to - (lincoln)
         There is only one way to beat Trump - (pwhysall) - (15)
             What's the Brexit endgame? - (mmoffitt) - (4)
                 IF.. the vox-populi fail to Demand a new plebiscite and Soon! then.. - (Ashton) - (1)
                     Nah. Hanging on in quiet desperation is the English way. -NT - (scoenye)
                 Heh - (pwhysall) - (1)
                     Good luck on that last one - (malraux)
             Yes and no - (drook) - (9)
                 Re: I'd like to see a comedian go up against him in a debate. - (mmoffitt) - (8)
                     Exactly; that 'holier-than-thou' Dismissal was IMO.. inestimably Awful :-/ - (Ashton) - (2)
                         And is, by itself, the reason I'd *NEVER* consider voting for Kirsten Gillebrand for *ANYTHING* -NT - (mmoffitt) - (1)
                             whats that old mccartney tune? YAKYAKYAKYAK -NT - (boxley)
                     Samantha Bee should do it. -NT - (static) - (4)
                         An Amen-LRPD sayeth: 'All gravitas is local' -NT - (Ashton)
                         Yes, she's got the mean streak to pull it off - (drook) - (2)
                             That's why I suggested her. :-) -NT - (static)
                             GMTA! ... Anything-at-all which can cease the life-force within this.. this bacteriophage. -NT - (Ashton)

That's not actually how law works.
76 ms