IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New he couldnt beat the boy from kanader, think he can do it?
"Science is the belief in the ignorance of the experts" – Richard Feynman
New He's not going to

Satan (impatiently) to Newcomer: The trouble with you Chicago people is, that you think you are the best people down here; whereas you are merely the most numerous.
- - - Mark Twain, "Pudd'nhead Wilson's New Calendar" 1897
     An unusually 'cohesive' Beto-summary with n+ Texans chiming in - (Ashton) - (19)
         Beto needs to stop running for president - (lincoln) - (2)
             he couldnt beat the boy from kanader, think he can do it? -NT - (boxley) - (1)
                 He's not going to - (lincoln)
         There is only one way to beat Trump - (pwhysall) - (15)
             What's the Brexit endgame? - (mmoffitt) - (4)
                 IF.. the vox-populi fail to Demand a new plebiscite and Soon! then.. - (Ashton) - (1)
                     Nah. Hanging on in quiet desperation is the English way. -NT - (scoenye)
                 Heh - (pwhysall) - (1)
                     Good luck on that last one - (malraux)
             Yes and no - (drook) - (9)
                 Re: I'd like to see a comedian go up against him in a debate. - (mmoffitt) - (8)
                     Exactly; that 'holier-than-thou' Dismissal was IMO.. inestimably Awful :-/ - (Ashton) - (2)
                         And is, by itself, the reason I'd *NEVER* consider voting for Kirsten Gillebrand for *ANYTHING* -NT - (mmoffitt) - (1)
                             whats that old mccartney tune? YAKYAKYAKYAK -NT - (boxley)
                     Samantha Bee should do it. -NT - (static) - (4)
                         An Amen-LRPD sayeth: 'All gravitas is local' -NT - (Ashton)
                         Yes, she's got the mean streak to pull it off - (drook) - (2)
                             That's why I suggested her. :-) -NT - (static)
                             GMTA! ... Anything-at-all which can cease the life-force within this.. this bacteriophage. -NT - (Ashton)

Like going to ELIZA for therapy...
94 ms