IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New THIS *would have been* Doom & Gloom paranoia ... in our now distant past.
Your in-house observations of fellow-inmates of this national Asylum is just an accurate summation from experience; not even hyperbolic (anymore):
I concur is a valid measure of the %Nazism Already operative, while the Lunatic-in-Chief daily hourly strives to harden the cement-filled reptile brains of his (call a spade-a-spayed) literally-today: mobs of Brown Shirts sans only an officially distributed 'orange-hat' Uniform; nor ..may we wish for another Beer-Hall-putsch as sent Führer #1 off to write his manifesto, in a warm well-fed prison enviro. Gestation.. breeds aliens/not only in movies.

As to WHAT TO DO --> NEXT. My febrile brain--along with those of the millions Not-hornswoggled by this defective man/boy--and who know enough local+world history also to Realize that 'I am not deranged/I am merely Reasoning as best I can' ... moi has no Aha! inner revelation ... (either.)

Nov 6 shall, por moi be tipping-point #1 re-evaluation of this stage in the devolution of the vox populi, whose concupiscence-to-violence, malevolence-as-a-Given plus massive ignorance of even the simplest matters known to the sane: NONE of us has ever experienced-LIVE! heretofore (except Alex, of course.)
(Ex-Pat is the obvious *option, despite the likelihood ..of there being so huge an hoped-for evacuation from this prison) ..as to make the logistics unavailable to such as moi. Clearly nearby possible havens shall ramp-up their [Bring Money] plank in their rules re Refugees-from-terriorists. As verily These are.

* dev-null unless I can bring two cats; nowithstanding maybe a couple cohorts of similar bent (nor is my 'loyalty' bent into that of the man/boy's execrably Bowdlerized mutation of the word.)

Shall continue to rejoice that I may well have few years in which--daily--to try to gauge the altering first-derivatives of the [-] slope. Am reasonably satisfied that I have by now sampled a sufficiency of The [this particular version!] daily Maya™ aka 'that which Clouds [Wo-]Mens' minds', immersed in illusion.

Is: "believing that I Know!" about The Real ... the largest Illusion of All?? Rest case; the Bard was a fully-conscious-Being, I wot..

..to sleep ..perchance to dream ... Ay There's the rub
as in, cha. cha. Cha.
Carrion: you're now IT ..almost. :-)
New Completely agree on tomorrow being a strong indicator of exactly how far we've devolved.
I have so little faith left in my countrymen that I'm almost dreading the results of tomorrow.

Cringers fossed that I've dramatically underestimated them.
bcnu,
Mikem

It's mourning in America again.
     Reverse Location Order - (dmcarls) - (10)
         You've nailed it: Bystander effect == the entire dis-U.S. (but esp. Congress) Good show! -NT - (Ashton) - (9)
             If I repeat myself, I apologize. But it is a point worth underscoring, imo. - (mmoffitt) - (8)
                 Meh. - (Another Scott) - (7)
                     Also, too - Froomkin's WhiteHouse Watch - (Another Scott) - (1)
                         I hope somebody is explaining this to the troops - (drook)
                     I hear you, but I live in Indiana. - (mmoffitt) - (4)
                         THIS *would have been* Doom & Gloom paranoia ... in our now distant past. - (Ashton) - (1)
                             Completely agree on tomorrow being a strong indicator of exactly how far we've devolved. - (mmoffitt)
                         Everything Trump and his people say is a lie. - (Another Scott) - (1)
                             My number I got from a co-worker whose daughter-in-law works at the venue. - (mmoffitt)

Good ... bad ... I'm the guy with the gun.
36 ms