IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Everything Trump and his people say is a lie.
You say they say 20,000?

JournalGazette:

Trump's advance team considered the airport as an alternative site to accommodate a change to the president's travel schedule, said Steve Shine, the local GOP party chair.

But the airport option “was immediately nixed” Wednesday morning after the advance team learned that an available hangar could hold only a fraction of the 11,000 people expected at the Coliseum.

“It was a matter of trying to keep the campaign rolling across all the states, and when it appeared that it was just not going to work at the airport, it was kept at the Coliseum,” Shine said.

Randy Brown, the Coliseum's general manager, said he has learned from arranging political campaign events at the building that the scheduling is “fluid right up to the end.”

Doors for Trump's rally at the Coliseum for Republican candidates in Indiana will open to the public at 3:30 p.m., with the rally planned to begin at 6:30 p.m.

Brown said nearly 9,000 free tickets had been reserved through www.donaldjtrump.com as of 1 p.m. Wednesday.

ddale8:

Daniel Dale Verified account @ddale8

Trump lies that there were 45,000 people stuck outside of his rally in Springfield, Missouri. Springfield's public information director, Cora Scott, told me there were "1,000 or so that were unable to get in, due to capacity issues."

12:04 PM - 20 Oct 2018

I know you're immersed in a sea of red. Do what you can to change that on Tuesday.

Cheers,
Scott.
New My number I got from a co-worker whose daughter-in-law works at the venue.
Until now, I had no reason to doubt what I was told. They are clearly not sold out - tickets are still available!!!!ONE!

President Donald Trump's campaign rally remains on schedule Monday at Memorial Coliseum after discussions about possibly moving it to Fort Wayne International Airport, the Allen County Republican Party chairman said.

Trump's advance team considered the airport as an alternative site to accommodate a change to the president's travel schedule, said Steve Shine, the local GOP party chair.

But the airport option “was immediately nixed” Wednesday morning after the advance team learned that an available hangar could hold only a fraction of the 11,000 people expected at the Coliseum.

http://www.journalgazette.net/news/local/local-politics/20181101/airport-site-for-trumps-visit-rejected

11,000/193,628 adults = 5.7%, so I was off by almost a factor of two. Still, almost 6% want to go see it? That's a dangerous level of stupidity.

I will be voting tomorrow (as will my wife for the first time in her life).
bcnu,
Mikem

It's mourning in America again.
     Reverse Location Order - (dmcarls) - (10)
         You've nailed it: Bystander effect == the entire dis-U.S. (but esp. Congress) Good show! -NT - (Ashton) - (9)
             If I repeat myself, I apologize. But it is a point worth underscoring, imo. - (mmoffitt) - (8)
                 Meh. - (Another Scott) - (7)
                     Also, too - Froomkin's WhiteHouse Watch - (Another Scott) - (1)
                         I hope somebody is explaining this to the troops - (drook)
                     I hear you, but I live in Indiana. - (mmoffitt) - (4)
                         THIS *would have been* Doom & Gloom paranoia ... in our now distant past. - (Ashton) - (1)
                             Completely agree on tomorrow being a strong indicator of exactly how far we've devolved. - (mmoffitt)
                         Everything Trump and his people say is a lie. - (Another Scott) - (1)
                             My number I got from a co-worker whose daughter-in-law works at the venue. - (mmoffitt)

You are so wrong philosophers weep at the sound of your voice.
50 ms