IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Krugzilla on Kavanaugh
Paul Krugman tweets yesterday:
A thought: the Kavanaugh mess has structural roots. Rs needed someone who was both ideologically reliable and at no risk of developing a conscience when it came to defending Trump against rule of law. So it had to be a bad person, which meant good odds of nasty stuff surfacing.
cordially,
New ..A dizzying dabble, demonstrating dastardly-deed development. I give it a 'D+'
     Those darn deadlines! The sorrows of Kathleen Parker - (rcareaga) - (14)
         Whichever way it goes next week, I predict the "press" will take this on. - (a6l6e6x)
         Flop sweat? You spanking the monkey over the comments? -NT - (boxley)
         Krugzilla on Kavanaugh - (rcareaga) - (1)
             ..A dizzying dabble, demonstrating dastardly-deed development. I give it a 'D+' -NT - (Ashton)
         And here’s the source - (rcareaga) - (9)
             snorting coke off of a hookers ass didnt stop shrub from two terms - (boxley) - (8)
                 less that “a drunken frat boy acted like one 36 years ago”… - (rcareaga) - (7)
                     if he did it once chances are he did it again, get those folks to come forward. - (boxley) - (6)
                         How many more? - (drook) - (2)
                             republicans? Half of them or more don't think doing that is particularly wrong adding example - (boxley) - (1)
                                 If they don't care, what's the incentive for anyone else to step forward and take on that hassle? -NT - (drook)
                         yup - (rcareaga)
                         "things like that don’t exist in a vacuum" - (rcareaga) - (1)
                             murder is the exception rather than the rule. - (boxley)

Where is Mac Daddy Warlock Pimp Ken(tm)?
69 ms