IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Agreed that it's a good article.
Maps really is amazing, and I'm glad they're continuing to work so hard to improve it.

Are you (or anyone else) seeing a lot more invitations to "improve" maps, directions, comment on amenities at your destination, etc.? Over the last couple of months I seem to get 1-2 a day. It's good they're asking for input, but I wonder what else they're doing...

Cheers,
Scott.
(Who almost never reviews places, but is happy to answer questions about parking or bathrooms or whatever.)
New I get those all the time
But when I've gone out of my way to submit corrections based on recent construction ... nothing.
--

Drew
New Yup on that, too.
There was a hotel off I-70 in Springfield, OH that was misidentified in Maps for a while. I let them know. I think I actually did get a "thank you" note about it a few weeks later.

Oh, I saw a TomTom camera car driving through our neighborhood while I was out walking the dog this AM. I guess they're not giving up, even with the huge lead that Google has.

Cheers,
Scott.
New I did that a few months ago; "took" only on the 2nd or 3rd try. Hmm, waitasec...
Yup, seems to still be in place; I can't seem to force it to lead me wrong there. That was a crossing leading into the next street in such a fasion that you're "funnelled" one way, and turning the other way is forbidden.

Unofrtunately testing that brough to light that they now have the exact same problem at another crossing a few hundred meters away: It directs me to take a turn which I'm fairly sure is not allowed.
--
Christian R. Conrad
Same old username (as above), but now on iki.fi

(Yeah, yeah, it redirects to the same old GMail... But just in case I ever want to change.)
     Here Be Dragons - (dmcarls) - (8)
         Agreed that it's a good article. - (Another Scott) - (3)
             I get those all the time - (drook) - (2)
                 Yup on that, too. - (Another Scott)
                 I did that a few months ago; "took" only on the 2nd or 3rd try. Hmm, waitasec... - (CRConrad)
         Just finished reading - (drook) - (2)
             I got a "Please take a photo inside!" in the supermarket the other day. 1st such for me. -NT - (CRConrad) - (1)
                 Ooh, that's true - (drook)
         It's a good article. - (static)

Most of what passes for 'humor' in Murica '02.
85 ms