IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Languages are always changing.
Trying to stop it is like trying to stop the sun rising or the tide changing.

Wade.
New Yup, sure. But thanks to those of us trying to dam the rising tide...
...you have at least a chance to understand Shakespeare in the original. Without this rearguard fight to slow the change, he would be as intelligible as Beowulf.
--
Christian R. Conrad
Same old username (as above), but now on iki.fi

(Yeah, yeah, it redirects to the same old GMail... But just in case I ever want to change.)
     found someone stealing air - (boxley) - (16)
         Wish I believed in hell -NT - (drook) - (13)
             Or: "How can I believe in God . . . - (Andrew Grygus) - (12)
                 perhaps some codger who is targeted whips out a trusty .44 and defends a home invasion, could happen -NT - (boxley)
                 Shouldn't that be "smitten"? - (CRConrad) - (10)
                     IIRC smite, smote, smitten ... but it's been a while. -NT - (Ashton)
                     Interesting. - (static)
                     I used it that way deliberately for the exact reason . . . - (Andrew Grygus) - (7)
                         Amen, brother.. - (Ashton)
                         You're contributing to the spreading of dumbth. - (CRConrad) - (5)
                             Languages are always changing. - (static) - (1)
                                 Yup, sure. But thanks to those of us trying to dam the rising tide... - (CRConrad)
                             In current usage over here . . . - (Andrew Grygus) - (2)
                                 Re: "the word "stricken" is most used in contexts of love, art and architecture" - (a6l6e6x)
                                 Except you seem to have switched sides since then. - (CRConrad)
         I suspect that CA Oversight has got to beat THIS.. by a few orders of magnitude - (Ashton) - (1)
             you might want to check it out just in case -NT - (boxley)

Users will choose dancing pigs just about every time.
87 ms