IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New I suspect that CA Oversight has got to beat THIS.. by a few orders of magnitude
and I see I'd better check. that. out.

Criticizing THIS hideous mess within flyover-states is just ..a waste of High Dudgeon: we KNOW we inhabit a mentally-deranged anti-Society kultur by now..

(Or if Not? just go back and watch more soap operas /with a case of Coors-Light (or just buy your horse-piss Fresh?))
New you might want to check it out just in case
"Science is the belief in the ignorance of the experts" – Richard Feynman
     found someone stealing air - (boxley) - (16)
         Wish I believed in hell -NT - (drook) - (13)
             Or: "How can I believe in God . . . - (Andrew Grygus) - (12)
                 perhaps some codger who is targeted whips out a trusty .44 and defends a home invasion, could happen -NT - (boxley)
                 Shouldn't that be "smitten"? - (CRConrad) - (10)
                     IIRC smite, smote, smitten ... but it's been a while. -NT - (Ashton)
                     Interesting. - (static)
                     I used it that way deliberately for the exact reason . . . - (Andrew Grygus) - (7)
                         Amen, brother.. - (Ashton)
                         You're contributing to the spreading of dumbth. - (CRConrad) - (5)
                             Languages are always changing. - (static) - (1)
                                 Yup, sure. But thanks to those of us trying to dam the rising tide... - (CRConrad)
                             In current usage over here . . . - (Andrew Grygus) - (2)
                                 Re: "the word "stricken" is most used in contexts of love, art and architecture" - (a6l6e6x)
                                 Except you seem to have switched sides since then. - (CRConrad)
         I suspect that CA Oversight has got to beat THIS.. by a few orders of magnitude - (Ashton) - (1)
             you might want to check it out just in case -NT - (boxley)

I'll be back on you like dumb on Dan Quayle.
76 ms