IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New People's Front of Judea/Judean People's Front.
New +5 Funny
--

Drew
New I *HATE* the Judean People's Front.
bcnu,
Mikem

It's mourning in America again.
New Also, what have the Rom-- eh, Democrats ever done for us?
New pick yer pocket, steal yer kids, predict a glowing future?
"Science is the belief in the ignorance of the experts" – Richard Feynman
     Sorry mmoffitt, but . . . - (Andrew Grygus) - (58)
         I likewise threw in with the DBH, but - (rcareaga)
         No apology needed. - (mmoffitt) - (56)
             Depends on how one defines "self-interest" doesn't it? - (Another Scott) - (55)
                 There's a big flaw in that summary. - (mmoffitt) - (54)
                     Re: There's a big flaw in that summary. - (Another Scott) - (53)
                         You're not comparing their actual policy proposals and their plans to get there bwaHAHAHAHAHA - (boxley) - (6)
                             (sigh) - edited. - (Another Scott) - (5)
                                 Re: (sigh) - (rcareaga)
                                 What he should say - (drook) - (3)
                                     Yeah, but... - (Another Scott) - (2)
                                         Please enjoy four more years of Wall Street hegemony. -NT - (mmoffitt) - (1)
                                             rofl. -NT - (Another Scott)
                         As you point out... - (rcareaga) - (8)
                             I'm thinking we can open his eyes. He did, after all, give up the Confederate flag... ;-) -NT - (Another Scott)
                             And Oh, how right you turned out to be. - (CRConrad) - (6)
                                 Trotskyist. Thankyouverymuch. -NT - (mmoffitt) - (5)
                                     People's Front of Judea/Judean People's Front. -NT - (pwhysall) - (4)
                                         +5 Funny -NT - (drook)
                                         I *HATE* the Judean People's Front. -NT - (mmoffitt) - (2)
                                             Also, what have the Rom-- eh, Democrats ever done for us? -NT - (CRConrad) - (1)
                                                 pick yer pocket, steal yer kids, predict a glowing future? -NT - (boxley)
                         You get to use shorthand and I don't? - (mmoffitt) - (36)
                             But it's not about you (or me), really. - (Another Scott)
                             FIFY - (rcareaga) - (34)
                                 I mispoke. - (mmoffitt) - (33)
                                     You're just trolling us, aren't you? ;-p - (Another Scott) - (32)
                                         No question Clinton is the nominee, now its who gets paid what between now and the convention -NT - (boxley)
                                         Yes. - (mmoffitt) - (30)
                                             Kaufman over at LGM - (rcareaga) - (29)
                                                 IRLRPD - (drook) - (1)
                                                     Yeah, it was a little sloppy even... - (rcareaga)
                                                 Not stooges or sell-outs. - (mmoffitt) - (26)
                                                     Unregister? Is that a thing? - (Another Scott) - (10)
                                                         pick a side? bill the cat is my side THBBFT! -NT - (boxley) - (7)
                                                             You've already said you picked (the Hilldabeast). Mike needs to pick. -NT - (Another Scott) - (6)
                                                                 What I recall the box said was . . . - (Andrew Grygus) - (5)
                                                                     You may be right. Oh well... -NT - (Another Scott)
                                                                     and after further reflection I don't see any meaningful differences so will vote bill the cat -NT - (boxley) - (3)
                                                                         Meh. -NT - (Another Scott)
                                                                         That's not the choice. The menu's fixed. - (Another Scott) - (1)
                                                                             The menu's fixed. you got that right -NT - (boxley)
                                                         Good question. - (mmoffitt)
                                                         And it *is* a thing. - (mmoffitt)
                                                     two roads diverged... - (rcareaga) - (14)
                                                         It's not just that she and Bill Christmas with Henry and have for a long time. - (mmoffitt) - (13)
                                                             turks have been reactionary racists for a long time (see kurds and armenians) the young are ignorant -NT - (boxley) - (3)
                                                                 Cenk Uygur is a racist? Go back on your meds. -NT - (mmoffitt)
                                                                 Young Turks != young Turks. -NT - (malraux) - (1)
                                                                     heh. Thanks. -NT - (mmoffitt)
                                                             "Kissinger's candidate" - (rcareaga)
                                                             She knows how diplomacy works. - (Another Scott) - (7)
                                                                 yup, pay the foundation and we work for you! -NT - (boxley)
                                                                 Now tell me about her handling of Honduras -NT - (mmoffitt) - (5)
                                                                     You tell me. - (Another Scott) - (4)
                                                                         Lying about it being a coup for openers. - (mmoffitt) - (3)
                                                                             She has a time machine like Obama now? - (Another Scott) - (2)
                                                                                 Sheesh Indeed. - (mmoffitt) - (1)
                                                                                     No I didn't watch the April 13, 2016 video. All I saw was a link and a bunch of text. - (Another Scott)

As you wish.
131 ms