IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New and after further reflection I don't see any meaningful differences so will vote bill the cat
always look out for number one and don't step in number two
New Meh.
New That's not the choice. The menu's fixed.
Just look at the confusion over the invitations to tonight’s dinner. Guests were asked to check whether they wanted steak or fish, but instead, a whole bunch of you wrote in Paul Ryan. That's not an option, people. Steak or fish. You may not like steak or fish -- but that's your choice.
- BHO.

He's right you know...

Cheers,
Scott.
New The menu's fixed. you got that right
always look out for number one and don't step in number two
     Sorry mmoffitt, but . . . - (Andrew Grygus) - (58)
         I likewise threw in with the DBH, but - (rcareaga)
         No apology needed. - (mmoffitt) - (56)
             Depends on how one defines "self-interest" doesn't it? - (Another Scott) - (55)
                 There's a big flaw in that summary. - (mmoffitt) - (54)
                     Re: There's a big flaw in that summary. - (Another Scott) - (53)
                         You're not comparing their actual policy proposals and their plans to get there bwaHAHAHAHAHA - (boxley) - (6)
                             (sigh) - edited. - (Another Scott) - (5)
                                 Re: (sigh) - (rcareaga)
                                 What he should say - (drook) - (3)
                                     Yeah, but... - (Another Scott) - (2)
                                         Please enjoy four more years of Wall Street hegemony. -NT - (mmoffitt) - (1)
                                             rofl. -NT - (Another Scott)
                         As you point out... - (rcareaga) - (8)
                             I'm thinking we can open his eyes. He did, after all, give up the Confederate flag... ;-) -NT - (Another Scott)
                             And Oh, how right you turned out to be. - (CRConrad) - (6)
                                 Trotskyist. Thankyouverymuch. -NT - (mmoffitt) - (5)
                                     People's Front of Judea/Judean People's Front. -NT - (pwhysall) - (4)
                                         +5 Funny -NT - (drook)
                                         I *HATE* the Judean People's Front. -NT - (mmoffitt) - (2)
                                             Also, what have the Rom-- eh, Democrats ever done for us? -NT - (CRConrad) - (1)
                                                 pick yer pocket, steal yer kids, predict a glowing future? -NT - (boxley)
                         You get to use shorthand and I don't? - (mmoffitt) - (36)
                             But it's not about you (or me), really. - (Another Scott)
                             FIFY - (rcareaga) - (34)
                                 I mispoke. - (mmoffitt) - (33)
                                     You're just trolling us, aren't you? ;-p - (Another Scott) - (32)
                                         No question Clinton is the nominee, now its who gets paid what between now and the convention -NT - (boxley)
                                         Yes. - (mmoffitt) - (30)
                                             Kaufman over at LGM - (rcareaga) - (29)
                                                 IRLRPD - (drook) - (1)
                                                     Yeah, it was a little sloppy even... - (rcareaga)
                                                 Not stooges or sell-outs. - (mmoffitt) - (26)
                                                     Unregister? Is that a thing? - (Another Scott) - (10)
                                                         pick a side? bill the cat is my side THBBFT! -NT - (boxley) - (7)
                                                             You've already said you picked (the Hilldabeast). Mike needs to pick. -NT - (Another Scott) - (6)
                                                                 What I recall the box said was . . . - (Andrew Grygus) - (5)
                                                                     You may be right. Oh well... -NT - (Another Scott)
                                                                     and after further reflection I don't see any meaningful differences so will vote bill the cat -NT - (boxley) - (3)
                                                                         Meh. -NT - (Another Scott)
                                                                         That's not the choice. The menu's fixed. - (Another Scott) - (1)
                                                                             The menu's fixed. you got that right -NT - (boxley)
                                                         Good question. - (mmoffitt)
                                                         And it *is* a thing. - (mmoffitt)
                                                     two roads diverged... - (rcareaga) - (14)
                                                         It's not just that she and Bill Christmas with Henry and have for a long time. - (mmoffitt) - (13)
                                                             turks have been reactionary racists for a long time (see kurds and armenians) the young are ignorant -NT - (boxley) - (3)
                                                                 Cenk Uygur is a racist? Go back on your meds. -NT - (mmoffitt)
                                                                 Young Turks != young Turks. -NT - (malraux) - (1)
                                                                     heh. Thanks. -NT - (mmoffitt)
                                                             "Kissinger's candidate" - (rcareaga)
                                                             She knows how diplomacy works. - (Another Scott) - (7)
                                                                 yup, pay the foundation and we work for you! -NT - (boxley)
                                                                 Now tell me about her handling of Honduras -NT - (mmoffitt) - (5)
                                                                     You tell me. - (Another Scott) - (4)
                                                                         Lying about it being a coup for openers. - (mmoffitt) - (3)
                                                                             She has a time machine like Obama now? - (Another Scott) - (2)
                                                                                 Sheesh Indeed. - (mmoffitt) - (1)
                                                                                     No I didn't watch the April 13, 2016 video. All I saw was a link and a bunch of text. - (Another Scott)

Jung would have wanted it this way.
286 ms