IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New You can hear Sessions yourself.
I have been called a surrogate at a time or two in that campaign and I did not have communications with the Russians, and I’m unable to comment on it.

Did not have communications with the Russians.Full.Stop.

Here it is in context...

FRANKEN: CNN just published a story alleging that the intelligence community provided documents to the president-elect last week, that included information that “Russian operatives claim to have compromising personal and financial information about Mr. Trump.” These documents also allegedly say “there was a continuing exchange of information during the campaign between Trump surrogates and intermediaries for the Russian government.” Again, I’m telling you this as it’s coming out, so, you know.

But if it’s true, it’s obviously extremely serious, and if there is any evidence that anyone affiliated with the Trump campaign communicated with the Russian government in the course of this campaign, what will you do?

SESSIONS: Senator Franken, I’m not aware of any of those activities. I have been called a surrogate at a time or two in that campaign and I did not have communications with the Russians, and I’m unable to comment on it.

FRANKEN: Very well.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/politics/wp/2017/03/02/what-jeff-sessions-said-about-russia-and-when/
bcnu,
Mikem

It's mourning in America again.
New as a surrogate. Depends on what the meaning of is is.
"Science is the belief in the ignorance of the experts" – Richard Feynman
     Sessions committed perjury. I'm Shocked, Shocked.... -NT - (Another Scott) - (12)
         Can you imagine what the House would be doing if HRC had won? -NT - (mmoffitt) - (1)
             Well, thank goodness *that* didn't happen! -NT - (rcareaga)
         It's always been easy to know what Republicans are guilty of - (drook)
         Seen elsewhere recently - (rcareaga) - (3)
             Reagan had more indictments and convictions than Nixon. -NT - (mmoffitt) - (2)
                 Certainly it was true - (rcareaga) - (1)
                     Full agreement. -NT - (mmoffitt)
         since I am not paying a lot of attention to the hue and cry what was the purjery? - (boxley) - (4)
             Re: since I am not paying a lot of attention to the hue and cry what was the purjery? - (Another Scott) - (3)
                 well that is what franken claims he heard, but what did he say? -NT - (boxley) - (2)
                     You can hear Sessions yourself. - (mmoffitt) - (1)
                         as a surrogate. Depends on what the meaning of is is. -NT - (boxley)

Learn to love the Questions.
--Rilke, Rainer Maria
41 ms