IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Reagan had more indictments and convictions than Nixon.
bcnu,
Mikem

It's mourning in America again.
New Certainly it was true
...that Nixon had few convictions apart from a belief in the historical stature of R.M. Nixon and the necessity of screwing his foes. But the short-fingered vulgarian has achieved in six short weeks more in the scandal and clusterfuck line than the two distinguished predecessors you name contrived to do during the first years of their respective terms. I see the potential for real greatness here.

cordially,
New Full agreement.
bcnu,
Mikem

It's mourning in America again.
     Sessions committed perjury. I'm Shocked, Shocked.... -NT - (Another Scott) - (12)
         Can you imagine what the House would be doing if HRC had won? -NT - (mmoffitt) - (1)
             Well, thank goodness *that* didn't happen! -NT - (rcareaga)
         It's always been easy to know what Republicans are guilty of - (drook)
         Seen elsewhere recently - (rcareaga) - (3)
             Reagan had more indictments and convictions than Nixon. -NT - (mmoffitt) - (2)
                 Certainly it was true - (rcareaga) - (1)
                     Full agreement. -NT - (mmoffitt)
         since I am not paying a lot of attention to the hue and cry what was the purjery? - (boxley) - (4)
             Re: since I am not paying a lot of attention to the hue and cry what was the purjery? - (Another Scott) - (3)
                 well that is what franken claims he heard, but what did he say? -NT - (boxley) - (2)
                     You can hear Sessions yourself. - (mmoffitt) - (1)
                         as a surrogate. Depends on what the meaning of is is. -NT - (boxley)

Hello, world.
65 ms