IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New by all means, Go Flyover and absorb the Kultur (as CA pays their bills) Gotcher model
good-'ol-boy Right Chere.

..so much simpler down in the bayou; why, ya gets back all them grey-cells you once needed to use every day
(I hear that they hibernate for the duration, once freed of complicated 'rithmetic about obscure Carbon and Oxygen combos):
which couldn't possibly matter next, long as CA anonymously pays the regularly increasing A/C $bills each month... and like that.

Yer gonna Lurve the Drumpf Giant Sucking Sound (with that 'ol A/C soon permanently unfunded..) Wanna bet?

I've found that it often matters ... who a one hangs-out-with:
why wouldja ever want to learn how to work-smart/use-less ?? when the little grey cells keep tellin ya..
Owww! that Hurts/I tired already.
New my A/C bill goes down each month, why do you think walmart stocks beach chairs?
always look out for number one and don't step in number two
     is the following statement true? - (boxley) - (18)
         Do you have some reason to doubt it? - (drook) - (17)
             nope, didnt have the resource to see if the statement was true -NT - (boxley)
             That is a nonsense article. - (mmoffitt) - (15)
                 yes it does matter - (boxley) - (14)
                     And they don't want flyover folks dictating to them how to live. - (mmoffitt) - (3)
                         for each according to their need etc -NT - (boxley) - (1)
                             If they're payin' for it, they've got a right to a say in how it's done. -NT - (mmoffitt)
                         Ah, the parasite list! :) -NT - (a6l6e6x)
                     Leaving in droves? - (drook) - (9)
                         ask why people in portland and seattle hate californians -NT - (boxley) - (8)
                             Hey! Look™ ... a monkey ... Over There! -NT - (Ashton) - (6)
                                 I gotcher monkey, swingin - (boxley) - (5)
                                     That linky got a chuckle. (Haven't clicked it yet.) Thanks. -NT - (Another Scott)
                                     Wat. You realize that's a satirical fake news site, right? -NT - (malraux) - (1)
                                         maybe but the article is extremely accurate - (boxley)
                                     by all means, Go Flyover and absorb the Kultur (as CA pays their bills) Gotcher model - (Ashton) - (1)
                                         my A/C bill goes down each month, why do you think walmart stocks beach chairs? -NT - (boxley)
                             My last visit to Oregon was in 1986 and I recall the "Don't Californicate Oregon!" billboard. - (a6l6e6x)

Best thing since sliced SPAM!
54 ms