IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Wat. You realize that's a satirical fake news site, right?
Regards,
-scott
Welcome to Rivendell, Mr. Anderson.
New maybe but the article is extremely accurate
except for the part about not wanting North Dakotans to smoke in public. That law is already on the books. Come to think of it an exodus of Californians to North Dakota would be a win win for both states. Serve them both right/\.
always look out for number one and don't step in number two
     is the following statement true? - (boxley) - (18)
         Do you have some reason to doubt it? - (drook) - (17)
             nope, didnt have the resource to see if the statement was true -NT - (boxley)
             That is a nonsense article. - (mmoffitt) - (15)
                 yes it does matter - (boxley) - (14)
                     And they don't want flyover folks dictating to them how to live. - (mmoffitt) - (3)
                         for each according to their need etc -NT - (boxley) - (1)
                             If they're payin' for it, they've got a right to a say in how it's done. -NT - (mmoffitt)
                         Ah, the parasite list! :) -NT - (a6l6e6x)
                     Leaving in droves? - (drook) - (9)
                         ask why people in portland and seattle hate californians -NT - (boxley) - (8)
                             Hey! Look™ ... a monkey ... Over There! -NT - (Ashton) - (6)
                                 I gotcher monkey, swingin - (boxley) - (5)
                                     That linky got a chuckle. (Haven't clicked it yet.) Thanks. -NT - (Another Scott)
                                     Wat. You realize that's a satirical fake news site, right? -NT - (malraux) - (1)
                                         maybe but the article is extremely accurate - (boxley)
                                     by all means, Go Flyover and absorb the Kultur (as CA pays their bills) Gotcher model - (Ashton) - (1)
                                         my A/C bill goes down each month, why do you think walmart stocks beach chairs? -NT - (boxley)
                             My last visit to Oregon was in 1986 and I recall the "Don't Californicate Oregon!" billboard. - (a6l6e6x)

Believed by many to be an idiot.
84 ms