IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New And no video has ever been deceptively edited to paint a false picture?
New Oh, please. Next you'll tell me, "What difference does it make NOW anyway?"
     A Republican intellectual explains why the Republican Party is going to die - (Ashton) - (21)
         5 reasons Trump is going to win - (dmcarls) - (1)
             Of. Course. ... we Are, >All<, now just whistling past the cemetery. - (Ashton)
         Nonsense. - (mmoffitt) - (18)
             What's your goal with this? - (drook) - (17)
                 Not concerned about labels. - (mmoffitt) - (14)
                     "eternal orphans in empires of illusion. ..." Priceless. - (Ashton) - (13)
                         Thanks for reading! - (mmoffitt) - (12)
                             And no video has ever been deceptively edited to paint a false picture? -NT - (Another Scott) - (1)
                                 Oh, please. Next you'll tell me, "What difference does it make NOW anyway?" -NT - (mmoffitt)
                             Can't decide how decent a litmus was, the Ghaddafi instant-quip.. - (Ashton) - (9)
                                 Apparently she was doing several interviews in a row. - (Another Scott) - (8)
                                     FWIW. The laugh apparently came after the death was confirmed. -NT - (mmoffitt) - (7)
                                         It would be nice to see the full clip, no? -NT - (Another Scott) - (1)
                                             Yes, it would. But I haven't been able to find it. -NT - (mmoffitt)
                                         Oh FFS - (pwhysall) - (4)
                                             Ah. You've no use for the likes of John Donne, I see. -NT - (mmoffitt) - (3)
                                                 You're being a total drama llama - (pwhysall) - (2)
                                                     after the craphole that Iraq turned into we should have given sadaam a - (boxley) - (1)
                                                         O/T, but as to Saddam Hussein - (rcareaga)
                 Yep! Republicans were once the party of Lincoln. Now, they are the party of Jefferson Davis. - (a6l6e6x) - (1)
                     now if they can get the foaming xian right wing to declare they have had enuff - (boxley)

No, really.
228 ms