IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Yep! Republicans were once the party of Lincoln. Now, they are the party of Jefferson Davis.
And that's in only one of their attributes.
Alex

"There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge."

-- Isaac Asimov
New now if they can get the foaming xian right wing to declare they have had enuff
and create their own party while taking a few of the destroy the government at any cost crew, the republicans might be able to front a few sensible people for a presidential run.
always look out for number one and don't step in number two
     A Republican intellectual explains why the Republican Party is going to die - (Ashton) - (21)
         5 reasons Trump is going to win - (dmcarls) - (1)
             Of. Course. ... we Are, >All<, now just whistling past the cemetery. - (Ashton)
         Nonsense. - (mmoffitt) - (18)
             What's your goal with this? - (drook) - (17)
                 Not concerned about labels. - (mmoffitt) - (14)
                     "eternal orphans in empires of illusion. ..." Priceless. - (Ashton) - (13)
                         Thanks for reading! - (mmoffitt) - (12)
                             And no video has ever been deceptively edited to paint a false picture? -NT - (Another Scott) - (1)
                                 Oh, please. Next you'll tell me, "What difference does it make NOW anyway?" -NT - (mmoffitt)
                             Can't decide how decent a litmus was, the Ghaddafi instant-quip.. - (Ashton) - (9)
                                 Apparently she was doing several interviews in a row. - (Another Scott) - (8)
                                     FWIW. The laugh apparently came after the death was confirmed. -NT - (mmoffitt) - (7)
                                         It would be nice to see the full clip, no? -NT - (Another Scott) - (1)
                                             Yes, it would. But I haven't been able to find it. -NT - (mmoffitt)
                                         Oh FFS - (pwhysall) - (4)
                                             Ah. You've no use for the likes of John Donne, I see. -NT - (mmoffitt) - (3)
                                                 You're being a total drama llama - (pwhysall) - (2)
                                                     after the craphole that Iraq turned into we should have given sadaam a - (boxley) - (1)
                                                         O/T, but as to Saddam Hussein - (rcareaga)
                 Yep! Republicans were once the party of Lincoln. Now, they are the party of Jefferson Davis. - (a6l6e6x) - (1)
                     now if they can get the foaming xian right wing to declare they have had enuff - (boxley)

Windows - nice body, scrambled brains. It's Jennifer Aniston!
228 ms