IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 1 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New 5 reasons Trump is going to win
If you haven't seen this already.

..."there is no doubt in my mind that if people could vote from their couch at home on their X-box or PlayStation, Hillary would win in a landslide.

But that is not how it works in America. People have to leave the house and get in line to vote. And if they live in poor, Black or Hispanic neighborhoods, they not only have a longer line to wait in, everything is being done to literally stop them from casting a ballot. So in most elections it’s hard to get even 50% to turn out to vote. And therein lies the problem for November – who is going to have the most motivated, most inspired voters show up to vote? You know the answer to this question. "

(much more in the article, including the 5 reasons.)

http://michaelmoore.com/trumpwillwin/
New Of. Course. ... we Are, >All<, now just whistling past the cemetery.
Who? does not WISH..! that we did not already inhabit The Dis-U.S.A.™ [on so many Levels.]

Maybe--even. here. In Fact!--must we focus upon the limits of that 'logic' we ever imagine to apply to ranged/de-ranged homo-saps now smothering what's left of the pretty Blue planet. Anyone who ever has experienced a {personal taste?} of the ineffable comprehends within that moment: Logic is not enough. Especially on the scale of Existential gathering storms.

If we are not *THERE* every hour till the Final Count in November (or Martial Law--whichever comes first. Or second.) then my *Nuclear Fallout meter is busted

* ..the worst of the scenarios re That "Accidental" Detonation of a nuke thing [cf. Command and Control, as mentioned in these parts.] arises in mentation.
Not discussed therein is the umm, partial-detonation!! of a (Thermo-) nuclear device. Similar in concept to the infamous Core Dump of a reactor [==ALL those nuclides within their various decay-chains ..next ejected into the Entire-Earth's-atmosphere.] ETC.

'The Trump combo: Demagoguery + homo-sap-Dumbing-Down Bomb is a metaphorical 'nuke' Duh.
Same sorta dystopian 'fallout'.

I for One, must simply hope that: that which organized the unfathomable complexity of Earth's enviro.. and invented this 'Life' Thing
(not to mention this yooooge Consciousness Thing) ... in those millennia before Homo sap superseded 'sapiens':
..might manifest a subtle 'SAVE" quite beyon the novelist's seeking of a new sale-able McGuffin ... within this only-seemingly-endless Novella.

Beats goin' all lugubrious, I wot. :-)
     A Republican intellectual explains why the Republican Party is going to die - (Ashton) - (21)
         5 reasons Trump is going to win - (dmcarls) - (1)
             Of. Course. ... we Are, >All<, now just whistling past the cemetery. - (Ashton)
         Nonsense. - (mmoffitt) - (18)
             What's your goal with this? - (drook) - (17)
                 Not concerned about labels. - (mmoffitt) - (14)
                     "eternal orphans in empires of illusion. ..." Priceless. - (Ashton) - (13)
                         Thanks for reading! - (mmoffitt) - (12)
                             And no video has ever been deceptively edited to paint a false picture? -NT - (Another Scott) - (1)
                                 Oh, please. Next you'll tell me, "What difference does it make NOW anyway?" -NT - (mmoffitt)
                             Can't decide how decent a litmus was, the Ghaddafi instant-quip.. - (Ashton) - (9)
                                 Apparently she was doing several interviews in a row. - (Another Scott) - (8)
                                     FWIW. The laugh apparently came after the death was confirmed. -NT - (mmoffitt) - (7)
                                         It would be nice to see the full clip, no? -NT - (Another Scott) - (1)
                                             Yes, it would. But I haven't been able to find it. -NT - (mmoffitt)
                                         Oh FFS - (pwhysall) - (4)
                                             Ah. You've no use for the likes of John Donne, I see. -NT - (mmoffitt) - (3)
                                                 You're being a total drama llama - (pwhysall) - (2)
                                                     after the craphole that Iraq turned into we should have given sadaam a - (boxley) - (1)
                                                         O/T, but as to Saddam Hussein - (rcareaga)
                 Yep! Republicans were once the party of Lincoln. Now, they are the party of Jefferson Davis. - (a6l6e6x) - (1)
                     now if they can get the foaming xian right wing to declare they have had enuff - (boxley)

Stop looking over your shoulder and invent something!
80 ms