IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Yes, all hail the Crusaders!
And heil the Hakenkreuz that made it easy to dispose of millions of Jews. (The Hakenkreuz is German for the hooked cross or the swastika.)

Onward Christian soldiers!

Indeed, terrorism is an evil thing. No argument there. But, none of the Abrahamic religions gets a pass and that includes Jews.

The King David Hotel bombing was a terrorist attack carried out on Monday July 22, 1946 by the militant Zionist underground organization Irgun on the British administrative headquarters for Palestine, which was housed in the southern wing of the King David Hotel in Jerusalem. 91 people of various nationalities were killed and 46 were injured.
And Buddhists are no better. Check out their atrocities against Muslims in Burma.

Do you want to talk about Shinto and the Nanking Massacre?

Frankly, religion is just a pretense.
Alex

"There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge."

-- Isaac Asimov
New I do not give a pass to any of the three "Revealed Religions".
Christianity had a chance, but destroyed it by adopting the Old Testament to justify an authoritarian Church. Many "Christians" simply ignore the New Testament as an inconvenience.

As for the Crusaders, they were a bunch of rabble more interested in looting and fighting each other than in fighting Islam. They were encouraged by the Church, of course. Also the Church's slaughter of the Cathars in southern France over heresy is something that should not be forgiven. "Kill them all, God will know his own".

Religion may be a pretense, but it is a much too convenient pretense, and needs to be brought under control worldwide.

Islam will be perhaps the hardest to bring under control, due to its size, that it has been specifically designed to prevent modernization, and that all Muslims are bound by the religion to kill their friends and neighbors should any stray into "apostasy" (variously defined).
Expand Edited by Andrew Grygus March 23, 2016, 03:06:48 PM EDT
     Another slaughter of innocents in Brussels . . . - (Andrew Grygus) - (24)
         I've been thinking about this quite a bit. - (mmoffitt)
         Re: Another slaughter of innocents in Brussels . . . - (Another Scott) - (8)
             Statistics for the United States do not reflect the world. - (Andrew Grygus) - (6)
                 Re: Women follow the money, so rich guys have plenty of wives - (a6l6e6x) - (1)
                     Yeah, and others. It's bad enough here - even though . . . - (Andrew Grygus)
                 Ok, how about some statistics for Belgium then. - (Another Scott) - (3)
                     So Daesh isn't Islamic . . . - (Andrew Grygus) - (2)
                         I don't hold Pat Robertson against the Quakers. YMMV. -NT - (Another Scott) - (1)
                             They're all equally contemptible. -NT - (mmoffitt)
             So you know their motivations better than they do themselves? - (CRConrad)
         Yes, all hail the Crusaders! - (a6l6e6x) - (1)
             I do not give a pass to any of the three "Revealed Religions". - (Andrew Grygus)
         Can't say I'm surprised - (scoenye) - (9)
             Thanks. It's a bad situation. I hope cooler heads prevail. -NT - (Another Scott) - (8)
                 Dittos! - (a6l6e6x) - (7)
                     That is not the half of it - (scoenye) - (6)
                         We should invade and that'd sort it out. - (pwhysall) - (5)
                             A day or two? - (scoenye) - (3)
                                 :-)! -NT - (a6l6e6x)
                                 We'd have to teach you how to queue. -NT - (pwhysall) - (1)
                                     Brolly's to instep? -NT - (boxley)
                             Reminds me of my last hotel breakfast in Brussels. - (a6l6e6x)
         What ISIS really wants - (malraux) - (1)
             17,000 comments?? - (Another Scott)

I am so upset that this clown of a woman figured out my SUPER PLAN TO SCAM MILLIONS FROM THE UNKNOWING BEANIE WORLD!
64 ms