IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New That's the thing though:
Because they adopted the joint resolution (https://www.congress.gov/bill/114th-congress/senate-concurrent-resolution/31 - which passed) they are fully adjourned until the 22nd.
Regards,
-scott
Welcome to Rivendell, Mr. Anderson.
New I'd be really surprised if he goes that route. I guess we'll find out soon enough. :-)
     Justice Antonin Scalia died this morning in Texas. - (Another Scott) - (27)
         OK . . . - (Andrew Grygus) - (18)
             McConnell is saying no vote this year. Obama's sending a nomination up anyway. - (Another Scott) - (17)
                 nominate hillary, repo's would back that :-) -NT - (boxley) - (10)
                     No doubt they would . . . - (Andrew Grygus) - (1)
                         well how would he vote? Thomas lifting up his dessicated skeletal hand? - (boxley)
                     Nah, nominate Obama! - (a6l6e6x) - (7)
                         Supposedly Michelle has vetoed Obama staying in DC, even if he wanted to... -NT - (Another Scott)
                         hasn't made his millions yet -NT - (boxley) - (5)
                             He made quite a few with his books. - (Another Scott) - (4)
                                 chump change, he isnt going back to his old house in chitown and retire -NT - (boxley) - (3)
                                     Maybe. But he's much more likely to be in Chicago than DC. - (Another Scott) - (2)
                                         sure he does - (boxley) - (1)
                                             Why H4H? He does National Day of Service stuff every year. - (Another Scott)
                 There is also the chance of a recess appointment. - (malraux) - (5)
                     The chance looks microscopic to me. - (Another Scott) - (2)
                         That's the thing though: - (malraux) - (1)
                             I'd be really surprised if he goes that route. I guess we'll find out soon enough. :-) -NT - (Another Scott)
                     And don't we all regret he didn't take that chance. -NT - (CRConrad) - (1)
                         You're not surprised are you? - (mmoffitt)
         seen on the internets today - (rcareaga) - (7)
             Yup. - (Another Scott) - (6)
                 Seen further - (rcareaga) - (1)
                     :-) - (Another Scott)
                 That was speaking ill of Thomas ... and funny -NT - (drook)
                 Not sure I agree - (pwhysall) - (2)
                     It's not hard to wait a day or so... ;-) - (Another Scott) - (1)
                         Re: about scheduled arrangements - (a6l6e6x)

Shpongle.
45 ms