IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New And don't we all regret he didn't take that chance.
New You're not surprised are you?
Only two possibilities exist. Either a) he was/is YAN tool of the oligarchs and wouldn't do anything to upset them or b) he was/is a coward. Personally, I've leaned (a) since at least 2007. Consequently, I was never surprised or disappointed by what he did or did not do.
bcnu,
Mikem

It's mourning in America again.
     Justice Antonin Scalia died this morning in Texas. - (Another Scott) - (27)
         OK . . . - (Andrew Grygus) - (18)
             McConnell is saying no vote this year. Obama's sending a nomination up anyway. - (Another Scott) - (17)
                 nominate hillary, repo's would back that :-) -NT - (boxley) - (10)
                     No doubt they would . . . - (Andrew Grygus) - (1)
                         well how would he vote? Thomas lifting up his dessicated skeletal hand? - (boxley)
                     Nah, nominate Obama! - (a6l6e6x) - (7)
                         Supposedly Michelle has vetoed Obama staying in DC, even if he wanted to... -NT - (Another Scott)
                         hasn't made his millions yet -NT - (boxley) - (5)
                             He made quite a few with his books. - (Another Scott) - (4)
                                 chump change, he isnt going back to his old house in chitown and retire -NT - (boxley) - (3)
                                     Maybe. But he's much more likely to be in Chicago than DC. - (Another Scott) - (2)
                                         sure he does - (boxley) - (1)
                                             Why H4H? He does National Day of Service stuff every year. - (Another Scott)
                 There is also the chance of a recess appointment. - (malraux) - (5)
                     The chance looks microscopic to me. - (Another Scott) - (2)
                         That's the thing though: - (malraux) - (1)
                             I'd be really surprised if he goes that route. I guess we'll find out soon enough. :-) -NT - (Another Scott)
                     And don't we all regret he didn't take that chance. -NT - (CRConrad) - (1)
                         You're not surprised are you? - (mmoffitt)
         seen on the internets today - (rcareaga) - (7)
             Yup. - (Another Scott) - (6)
                 Seen further - (rcareaga) - (1)
                     :-) - (Another Scott)
                 That was speaking ill of Thomas ... and funny -NT - (drook)
                 Not sure I agree - (pwhysall) - (2)
                     It's not hard to wait a day or so... ;-) - (Another Scott) - (1)
                         Re: about scheduled arrangements - (a6l6e6x)

In conclusion, lithium in the water supply.
71 ms