IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Interesting!
I've been using Firefox and all is well.

Using Safari (Version 9.0.3 (11601.4.4)) I could not do a reply to your post above. I get:
Quelle surprise.

This page doesn't exist. If you so desire, go home.
Alex

"There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge."

-- Isaac Asimov
New Thou sayest:
That is same build# of my Safari and as today's posts on this weirdness indicate: I STILL SEE the "replies" in their proper hierarchy -AND- duplicated! above
(as 'newer') with each reply, now a Parent: properly shifted-left towards LH margin.

I haven't yet tried using one of these Dupes in a Test, adding a reply.. maybe try that next just to see if the weirdness morphs into another clue.
(Will it also fill-in below the real-Parent of that wayward listing .. or Not?)

OK, Boffins: W.T.F. dropped [;] Might account for such a clusterfuck, Hmmm?
(Could not even roll-back to previous V. Safari; Gawd-only knoze what-Else? ..was cobbled-up in OS-X bug-fix: to make THIS V. sorta- kinda- Operate.

Now THERE"s {{sob}} "the heartbreak of psoriasis Irony" when the monolith that is Apple Oversight is even less accessible/responsive than the turgid Microsoft Knowledge "Base" ever Was!
EH?

Given the near-absolute dismantling of all political THOUGHT-processes we are all witnessing: maybe this really IS ... (the intellectual-form-of) ARMAGEDDON
..right on down to such details as a mere fucking web-browser FUBAR.

Soon I shall have to say, I. Believe.
     Test (of weirdness, post- Safari reload?) - (Ashton) - (10)
         Part the Second - (Ashton) - (1)
             Quod Erat Demonstrandum - (Ashton)
         Interesting! - (a6l6e6x) - (1)
             Thou sayest: - (Ashton)
         I'm not seeing any of this... - (malraux) - (5)
             Thanks! ... - (Ashton) - (4)
                 can you post the url you are hitting? in case you have a trailing setup on it? -NT - (boxley) - (2)
                     Yes - (Ashton) - (1)
                         It all sounds very weird. - (Another Scott)
                 A screenshot might be helpful. -NT - (static)

Full ahead flank!
54 ms