IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Part the Second
As I see not the phenom in Other foribuses ... hard to see this as a browser innovation, y'know?

So will save this and See.
New Quod Erat Demonstrandum
It's still Doing It.. will make a lengthier post, see if any content is scrambled (wasn't scrambled earlier, but with the New-Apple: random Rules.)

but I had also installed yet another {New! $$$-Oriented Steve-Jobs-less} $Apple bug-fix, and only TMI could describe the bizarreness of the silent.. periodic.. Auto-"fixes" which Apple Central has seen fit to randomly install ... ever since I let the suckers do the Yosemite Faux Trot.

(In many ways the Neue Appel is narstier to deal with than (any regularly decribed Doze problems of last decade, especially with my near-bulletproof Win 98-LITE, installed via my own astronaut grade checklist, lest some detritus would sneak-in as I configured it all ... it is as the former Apple evangelist recently reported: only Steverino had total veto-over any proffered stuff from Dev: which he deemed not Self-Evident to Use! They have not installed anyone with that Responsibility, since (he said.)

(This may.. explain the avalanche of crap--now in just my experience--about which there is NO channel to engage a single Human at $$Apple to Report About..) Apparently I'm the only one here, seeing this obvious er, Re-Threading adventure thus far. And there bloody well is *NO* menu item I have [x]'d saying, "Fuck with the layout for a while, if you're bored with the predictability thing." I'd remember that box..

OK will save this Applecidal rant and see what happens to forum layout. Jmmm wonder how many?? suicides-per-year derive solely from just these kinds of confounding machine-grade sabotage? as so often seems premeditated-for-being diabolically like nailing jello to a wall.
     Test (of weirdness, post- Safari reload?) - (Ashton) - (10)
         Part the Second - (Ashton) - (1)
             Quod Erat Demonstrandum - (Ashton)
         Interesting! - (a6l6e6x) - (1)
             Thou sayest: - (Ashton)
         I'm not seeing any of this... - (malraux) - (5)
             Thanks! ... - (Ashton) - (4)
                 can you post the url you are hitting? in case you have a trailing setup on it? -NT - (boxley) - (2)
                     Yes - (Ashton) - (1)
                         It all sounds very weird. - (Another Scott)
                 A screenshot might be helpful. -NT - (static)

The haddock hits me with a sucker punch. I catch him with a left hook. He eels over. It was a fluke, but there he was, lying on the deck... flat as a mackerel. Kelpless.
38 ms