IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Test (of weirdness, post- Safari reload?)
Still seeing the subithreads individually displayed as-if new parent (by itself.)

Will see what happens to these two
New Part the Second
As I see not the phenom in Other foribuses ... hard to see this as a browser innovation, y'know?

So will save this and See.
New Quod Erat Demonstrandum
It's still Doing It.. will make a lengthier post, see if any content is scrambled (wasn't scrambled earlier, but with the New-Apple: random Rules.)

but I had also installed yet another {New! $$$-Oriented Steve-Jobs-less} $Apple bug-fix, and only TMI could describe the bizarreness of the silent.. periodic.. Auto-"fixes" which Apple Central has seen fit to randomly install ... ever since I let the suckers do the Yosemite Faux Trot.

(In many ways the Neue Appel is narstier to deal with than (any regularly decribed Doze problems of last decade, especially with my near-bulletproof Win 98-LITE, installed via my own astronaut grade checklist, lest some detritus would sneak-in as I configured it all ... it is as the former Apple evangelist recently reported: only Steverino had total veto-over any proffered stuff from Dev: which he deemed not Self-Evident to Use! They have not installed anyone with that Responsibility, since (he said.)

(This may.. explain the avalanche of crap--now in just my experience--about which there is NO channel to engage a single Human at $$Apple to Report About..) Apparently I'm the only one here, seeing this obvious er, Re-Threading adventure thus far. And there bloody well is *NO* menu item I have [x]'d saying, "Fuck with the layout for a while, if you're bored with the predictability thing." I'd remember that box..

OK will save this Applecidal rant and see what happens to forum layout. Jmmm wonder how many?? suicides-per-year derive solely from just these kinds of confounding machine-grade sabotage? as so often seems premeditated-for-being diabolically like nailing jello to a wall.
New Interesting!
I've been using Firefox and all is well.

Using Safari (Version 9.0.3 (11601.4.4)) I could not do a reply to your post above. I get:
Quelle surprise.

This page doesn't exist. If you so desire, go home.
Alex

"There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge."

-- Isaac Asimov
New Thou sayest:
That is same build# of my Safari and as today's posts on this weirdness indicate: I STILL SEE the "replies" in their proper hierarchy -AND- duplicated! above
(as 'newer') with each reply, now a Parent: properly shifted-left towards LH margin.

I haven't yet tried using one of these Dupes in a Test, adding a reply.. maybe try that next just to see if the weirdness morphs into another clue.
(Will it also fill-in below the real-Parent of that wayward listing .. or Not?)

OK, Boffins: W.T.F. dropped [;] Might account for such a clusterfuck, Hmmm?
(Could not even roll-back to previous V. Safari; Gawd-only knoze what-Else? ..was cobbled-up in OS-X bug-fix: to make THIS V. sorta- kinda- Operate.

Now THERE"s {{sob}} "the heartbreak of psoriasis Irony" when the monolith that is Apple Oversight is even less accessible/responsive than the turgid Microsoft Knowledge "Base" ever Was!
EH?

Given the near-absolute dismantling of all political THOUGHT-processes we are all witnessing: maybe this really IS ... (the intellectual-form-of) ARMAGEDDON
..right on down to such details as a mere fucking web-browser FUBAR.

Soon I shall have to say, I. Believe.
New I'm not seeing any of this...
... so it's unfortunately a bit difficult for me to diagnose... :-P
Regards,
-scott
Welcome to Rivendell, Mr. Anderson.
New Thanks! ...
Jeez.. had you only the smarts of a Repo: you wouldn't worry pretty-little head over an absence merely of facts or visual clues:-0

Just nowI'm also seeing the nag auto-fill "suggestions" re Title (whether or not ANY of the below 4 boxes are checked.) It will-not take GO AWAY for an answer. {{}sigh}}

Will do the FFox drill anon. This-all just may be fodder for parallel Cosmoses (but then this line probably wouldn't print)
Maybe just a reboot next, since Apple is now rushing into Beastware-grade maladies (Pity we'll never Know how many irate e-mails are daily sent to dev/null at Apple Galactic HQ.)
New can you post the url you are hitting? in case you have a trailing setup on it?
always look out for number one and don't step in number two
New Yes
For your query to which this responds, anyway: (dunno where else you might mean??)

http://forum.iwethey.org/forum/post/407740/

which is, natch, also what IWE labels this spot {whew}

PS Had just rebooted ETC. and still I See the same dupes of every reply, beginning AFTER Snowmageddon 2016 (as seen Here, now and earlier; that is: previous posts are NOT creating dupes of everything in their reply-chain.

Gotta go/chores; will come back to Windoze-Mac anon.
Anyway: these are all new *sparkly tuples* ... though I didn't disconnect AC after shutdown ... Nahhh that's just TOO-spooky.
New It all sounds very weird.
Could your Preferences have gotten mangled, somehow?

http://forum.iwethey.org/member/edit/display/

Don't know why it would only affect one Forum, though.

What happens if you Logout (upper right box)?

I hope you get it figured out. Good luck!

Cheers,
Scott.
New A screenshot might be helpful.
     Test (of weirdness, post- Safari reload?) - (Ashton) - (10)
         Part the Second - (Ashton) - (1)
             Quod Erat Demonstrandum - (Ashton)
         Interesting! - (a6l6e6x) - (1)
             Thou sayest: - (Ashton)
         I'm not seeing any of this... - (malraux) - (5)
             Thanks! ... - (Ashton) - (4)
                 can you post the url you are hitting? in case you have a trailing setup on it? -NT - (boxley) - (2)
                     Yes - (Ashton) - (1)
                         It all sounds very weird. - (Another Scott)
                 A screenshot might be helpful. -NT - (static)

Most of our entire ruling junta.
127 ms