IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 1 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Not to mention the China connection.
Alex

"There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge."

-- Isaac Asimov
New No denying that.
     Trump outdoes himself - (pwhysall) - (29)
         If HRC is elected, as far as the Right goes, ... - (mmoffitt) - (25)
             Because there'd be no difference - (rcareaga) - (24)
                 Interesting you bring up Humphrey. - (mmoffitt) - (23)
                     So the Overton Window has moved way to the right. - (rcareaga) - (22)
                         I'm far from indifferent. - (mmoffitt) - (21)
                             Someone asked earlier what you would do if Bernie endorses HRC. - (Another Scott) - (12)
                                 Mike gets a free symbolic vote. - (a6l6e6x)
                                 I believe I said I didn't know for certain. And Alex is right - mostly. - (mmoffitt) - (10)
                                     As the parent of a 21yo - (malraux) - (9)
                                         Heh. My 23 yo and 25 yo disagree. - (mmoffitt) - (8)
                                             I work with an office full of 20-and-30-somethings - (malraux) - (7)
                                                 Not to mention the China connection. -NT - (a6l6e6x) - (1)
                                                     No denying that. -NT - (mmoffitt)
                                                 Perhaps with the youngest. - (mmoffitt) - (4)
                                                     Ah, you work with the thickos, then. - (pwhysall) - (2)
                                                         I don't think they're curious enough to even know about that. - (mmoffitt) - (1)
                                                             Dunno if it's lack of curiosity, but siloing of news is a big problem. :-( -NT - (Another Scott)
                                                     Millennials feel the Bern. - (malraux)
                             the doctor is inutile - (rcareaga) - (7)
                                 +1 -NT - (Another Scott)
                                 That is a fair, accurate, objective assessment of our situation. Thank you. -NT - (mmoffitt)
                                 +1 metoo - (malraux)
                                 Watched a doc on netflix on WF Buckley/Gore Vidal debates on abc in 1968 last night - (TB D) - (3)
                                     Indeed - (rcareaga) - (2)
                                         Quite so, more like "God and (a) Man with Ale" than that other title -NT - (Ashton)
                                         It was the beginning of the end. - (mmoffitt)
         You know you've crossed a line... - (pwhysall) - (2)
             Cheney objects merely - (rcareaga) - (1)
                 Yep, I was just about to post that. - (malraux)

Black candle lit.
60 ms