IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Cheney objects merely
...that Trump is too boorish to stifle his farts. That the High Priest of Enhanced interrogation could utter, in this context, a phrase like "against everything we stand for" with a...oh dear, I was about to say "with a straight face," but that twisted rictus of cruelty and contempt never does leave the monster's visage, does it? Anyway, Cheney has issues with the Donald's table manners, not with the fare.

cordially,
New Yep, I was just about to post that.
Saved me the trouble.
Regards,
-scott
Welcome to Rivendell, Mr. Anderson.
     Trump outdoes himself - (pwhysall) - (29)
         If HRC is elected, as far as the Right goes, ... - (mmoffitt) - (25)
             Because there'd be no difference - (rcareaga) - (24)
                 Interesting you bring up Humphrey. - (mmoffitt) - (23)
                     So the Overton Window has moved way to the right. - (rcareaga) - (22)
                         I'm far from indifferent. - (mmoffitt) - (21)
                             Someone asked earlier what you would do if Bernie endorses HRC. - (Another Scott) - (12)
                                 Mike gets a free symbolic vote. - (a6l6e6x)
                                 I believe I said I didn't know for certain. And Alex is right - mostly. - (mmoffitt) - (10)
                                     As the parent of a 21yo - (malraux) - (9)
                                         Heh. My 23 yo and 25 yo disagree. - (mmoffitt) - (8)
                                             I work with an office full of 20-and-30-somethings - (malraux) - (7)
                                                 Not to mention the China connection. -NT - (a6l6e6x) - (1)
                                                     No denying that. -NT - (mmoffitt)
                                                 Perhaps with the youngest. - (mmoffitt) - (4)
                                                     Ah, you work with the thickos, then. - (pwhysall) - (2)
                                                         I don't think they're curious enough to even know about that. - (mmoffitt) - (1)
                                                             Dunno if it's lack of curiosity, but siloing of news is a big problem. :-( -NT - (Another Scott)
                                                     Millennials feel the Bern. - (malraux)
                             the doctor is inutile - (rcareaga) - (7)
                                 +1 -NT - (Another Scott)
                                 That is a fair, accurate, objective assessment of our situation. Thank you. -NT - (mmoffitt)
                                 +1 metoo - (malraux)
                                 Watched a doc on netflix on WF Buckley/Gore Vidal debates on abc in 1968 last night - (TB D) - (3)
                                     Indeed - (rcareaga) - (2)
                                         Quite so, more like "God and (a) Man with Ale" than that other title -NT - (Ashton)
                                         It was the beginning of the end. - (mmoffitt)
         You know you've crossed a line... - (pwhysall) - (2)
             Cheney objects merely - (rcareaga) - (1)
                 Yep, I was just about to post that. - (malraux)

Bestowing a cruddy-green patina to this over-polished line of deductive reasoning.
81 ms