IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New feeling guilty
I've mentioned that BDS has kinda got into bed with Homeland Security?

It's now way past sharing a bed. Bodily fluids are being exchanged. And I'm feeling grim.

This is not what I signed up for. I'm, like, a humble railroad dispatcher employed by the Weimar Republic, and a couple decades later the Weimar Republic is now the Third Reich, and we still have the contract for making the trains arrive on time, only now I need to make sure they go back and forth to Auschwitz, Dachau and Treblinka, and well, you know...

I hate my job.

complicitly,
New Like I've said before, one can move on.
Although unfortunately, and I do understand, your age makes it difficult. There is the contractor route.
Alex

"There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge."

-- Isaac Asimov
New Some of what I have to do
...touches upon really, really nasty stuff that a certain North American government does (hint: not Canadian. Not Mexican). We're not talking Snowden-level matters by any means, but it remains a bit dire.

cordially,
New stop posting
I'm serious.
You trigger way too many keywords for comfort.
Having been grabbed by the long arm of the state I may be a bit paranoid, but better safe than sorry.
New Re: stop posting
BDS is a nom de guerre. For as long as I don't associate my philippics with the actual employer name, I'm probably good for the next few years.

cordially,
New wrong
You mention the dh$. That drives the focus. You use a handle very close to a real name, and have historical links to personal entries, so you are easily researched. Really, 2 minutes is all it will take to then move on to the employer. That in turn lands on someone's desk for further action. Does the post violate the employer/dh$ agreement? For sure. So then they need to make an example of you. At that point you will be hoping it is merely unemployment.
Expand Edited by crazy March 9, 2015, 02:59:06 PM EDT
New Yeah, well...
If they fired me at the end of the week, there'd be some belt-tightening, but I could survive on my pension, and could stand to lose some weight. All I've done is bitch them out online: I haven't pulled a Snowden (and have not in any event that kind of access to twitchy info). I still think that I'm too much trouble to fire. But I thank you for your concern, which I realize proceeds from a much deeper level of acquaintance with the operations of the brutal authoritarian state to which our respective citizenships are attached.

cordially,
     feeling guilty - (rcareaga) - (6)
         Like I've said before, one can move on. - (a6l6e6x) - (1)
             Some of what I have to do - (rcareaga)
         stop posting - (crazy) - (3)
             Re: stop posting - (rcareaga) - (2)
                 wrong - (crazy) - (1)
                     Yeah, well... - (rcareaga)

DIRE WOOFS! DIRE WOOFS, YOU ASWIPES!
217 ms