IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New stop posting
I'm serious.
You trigger way too many keywords for comfort.
Having been grabbed by the long arm of the state I may be a bit paranoid, but better safe than sorry.
New Re: stop posting
BDS is a nom de guerre. For as long as I don't associate my philippics with the actual employer name, I'm probably good for the next few years.

cordially,
New wrong
You mention the dh$. That drives the focus. You use a handle very close to a real name, and have historical links to personal entries, so you are easily researched. Really, 2 minutes is all it will take to then move on to the employer. That in turn lands on someone's desk for further action. Does the post violate the employer/dh$ agreement? For sure. So then they need to make an example of you. At that point you will be hoping it is merely unemployment.
Expand Edited by crazy March 9, 2015, 02:59:06 PM EDT
New Yeah, well...
If they fired me at the end of the week, there'd be some belt-tightening, but I could survive on my pension, and could stand to lose some weight. All I've done is bitch them out online: I haven't pulled a Snowden (and have not in any event that kind of access to twitchy info). I still think that I'm too much trouble to fire. But I thank you for your concern, which I realize proceeds from a much deeper level of acquaintance with the operations of the brutal authoritarian state to which our respective citizenships are attached.

cordially,
     feeling guilty - (rcareaga) - (6)
         Like I've said before, one can move on. - (a6l6e6x) - (1)
             Some of what I have to do - (rcareaga)
         stop posting - (crazy) - (3)
             Re: stop posting - (rcareaga) - (2)
                 wrong - (crazy) - (1)
                     Yeah, well... - (rcareaga)

Geez can’t we all just be Canadians or something?
141 ms