IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Also, I use Solarized Dark as my editor and terminal themes
Regards,
-scott
Welcome to Rivendell, Mr. Anderson.
New Solarized ftw
New Thanks.. vast improvement over any monotone or bi,
I wondered what serious programmers used today, especially given how much hassle a merely misplaced ';' can create. The sample there looks like what I had imagined color could do, especially flagging crucial Operators (in whatever context: I presume you customize that re your own Oops-prevention.)

I'm supposing also that, once I get all Mavericated with a shiny new Safari, I can find a style sheet which might be oriented to just this purpose (maybe also mail, text if it can be made System-wide.)
Just realized again: that the layout for Error messages, all the Hardware config endless screens in Doze could have been treated: but I haven't needed to see more than a handful of OS X Notices!

Thanks, Steverino! :-) Garlic! or Vegemite to the New Apple-beast-Corp and its memory, other blatant extortions :-(
It's a few days short of 6 years now of this iMac's Yeoman performance.. gratitude sent --> to the digital deities.

Hey! ya Fixed the eliding of a single '>' in the new character mode! Neat.
     Sc-Fri: LIght wavelength! -vs-sleep, diurnal rhythms and grouchy S.A.D. geeks - (Ashton) - (8)
         I've been using f.lux for a while - (malraux)
         Haven't seen much problem myself, but . . . - (Andrew Grygus)
         Also, I use Solarized Dark as my editor and terminal themes - (malraux) - (2)
             Solarized ftw -NT - (pwhysall)
             Thanks.. vast improvement over any monotone or bi, - (Ashton)
         I get SAD, quite severely - (pwhysall) - (2)
             Good plan. Add one? - (Ashton) - (1)
                 Absolutely. - (pwhysall)

Sittin' on the Group W bench.
94 ms