IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Thanks all. Good omen today..
Picking up critter supplies.. a new card in a spot I rarely glance at, and with an unusual subject:

In background of dark grey-greens, a silhouette of a wolf, howling..
Some words from Chief Dan George, across a giant moon above; inside a larger panorama,
which alone, stands as Art. (Need to order another one after I send; even envelope shows another view.)

May the stars carry away your sadness
May the flowers fill your heart with beauty
May hope forever wipe away your tears

(Dan George really knew about all those things.)

All those shooters ... who never knew a single wolf or anything at all, about their family structure...
How to educate assassins?
New ah no, good wolfers know their prey
I have never had the need to shoot a wolf. Wolves and ravens do understand that you will share groceries. In cattle country wolves can be a problem. My solution is to trap and relocate said wolves to the western side of the Sierra Madres.
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free American and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 59 years. meep
     RIP Ivan, A Wolf for all Seasons - (Ashton) - (10)
         Condolences, Ashton. :-( -NT - (Another Scott)
         Genuinely sorry to hear that, Ashton. My condolences as well. -NT - (mmoffitt)
         Re: RIP Ivan, A Wolf for all Seasons - (boxley)
         Condolences! -NT - (a6l6e6x)
         Sorry to hear that. -NT - (pwhysall)
         Commiserations! -NT - (CRConrad)
         Thanks all. Good omen today.. - (Ashton) - (1)
             ah no, good wolfers know their prey - (boxley)
         Late to the wake - (rcareaga) - (1)
             Sharing this vantage has illustrated to me comments of the sages, - (Ashton)

Dogs and cats, living together! Mass hysteria!
59 ms