IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 1 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New I worked with one once.
Narcissistic personality disorder is a vasty different thing than standard human behavior.
Regards,
-scott
Welcome to Rivendell, Mr. Anderson.
New That's interesting.
Especially because you do bear in mind the differences that 'clinical' (tries to) set out.
Knew a woman in '70s; her nick was Drama Queen ... histrionics, emotional excesses, often of the reductio kind
--imputing oversimplified pop-psych. (She wasn't stupid, just her emotional thermometer was badly calibrated.)

But whether this derived from self-love or self-loathing? was never apparent (to moi, anyway.) It's often tragic
that psychology is such a pseudo-science, oft taken to be Authoritative. ('It' can get you jailed/or freed!
via clever-enough pseudo-lawyering, thus adding to the rampant earned-cynicism all about.

Humans rate a FAIL so often, for an inability to just tell the truth: I. Don't. Know.
(in very many cases of our anointed Deciders. cf. The Shogunate.) And way too-many White-coated ones.
     This is your brain on narcissism: The truth about a disorder that nobody really understands - (Ashton) - (10)
         But I AM smarter than the shrink - (crazy) - (1)
             All of us Exceptionals are delusional (too) - (Ashton)
         I don't believe the "1 to 3 per cent" claim. - (mmoffitt) - (7)
             Clinical narcissism is a different thing. -NT - (malraux) - (6)
                 YMMV. - (mmoffitt) - (4)
                     lol, no. - (pwhysall) - (1)
                         Hyperbole. ;0) -NT - (mmoffitt)
                     I worked with one once. - (malraux) - (1)
                         That's interesting. - (Ashton)
                 I asked bio for a diagnoses - (crazy)

Three cheers for literacy... I feel sick.
137 ms