IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Then I guess we can't agree.
And I don't think the Russians will "just take our word for it" after the NATO expansion lie we told. You see the history of unrest beginning with Russia's actions in grabbing Crimea. I see the history of unrest dating back much further: all the way to at least 1998 and there's sufficient stuff on this board already about that. You choose to dismiss that and lay the entirety of the blame for the situation at Putin's feet. I think that is a vast oversimplification. YMMV. FWIW.
New Putin has agency. He's not been forced to do any of this stuff.
Yes, we'll have to agree to disagree.

Next! :-)

Cheers,
Scott.
     Our dirty hands in the Ukraine. - (mmoffitt) - (11)
         Lots of weird assertions in there. - (Another Scott) - (10)
             Spot on, Scott! - (a6l6e6x)
             I call BS. - (mmoffitt) - (8)
                 You realize the US/NATO and Russia had military exercises together, right? - (Another Scott) - (7)
                     You can't be serious. - (mmoffitt) - (6)
                         You and I apparently have different definitions of "hostile". - (Another Scott) - (4)
                             Can we at least agree this is a dangerous situation being handled poorly? - (mmoffitt) - (3)
                                 By Putin? Yes, we can agree he's handling it poorly. - (Another Scott) - (2)
                                     Then I guess we can't agree. - (mmoffitt) - (1)
                                         Putin has agency. He's not been forced to do any of this stuff. - (Another Scott)
                         The EU is not hostile to Russia - (pwhysall)

"The professor in a thong"?
51 ms