Justice's miscarriages become most-visibly like a bloody-corpse dragged through the street. That Law IS a pseudo-science, driven by massively-expensive procedures as makes its full-panoply simply impossible for a prole--is still denied by most practitioners, very-well-paid all--as well as by the "case-uninvolved" hierarchy.

Today.. via Web-random-chance for some Lucky ones: occasional travesties get so much publicity that, always grudgingly, some amelioration happens.
But the inertia is as large as in the military (or corporate?) mindsets: errors may take dozens of years in our Most-incarcerated/capita Super-jail, nationwide.

Case-at-hand here: is about the Obscenely-wealthy receiving a hand-slap-at very-best! while proles are hermetically sealed in confinement under regularly-revealed sadistic conditions.
So if it is exaggeration to add 'Murican Justice' to the list of The Broken? then maybe I don't understand 'broken.' (Here: even AFTER being readjudged-guilty: enough extra legal-$$ were spent until: Kenny-boy's cohort got his free pass. (Tell me this is not so typical as to be a near-Certainty in 2014.)

What we can never discern clearly--too much is at stake, $$ and beyond, to Power and ..simply self-concealment: is a means of determining the sub-mechanisms of the decreasing confidence that there is much 'Justice' to be had under Murican Law, on the AVERAGE (screw the outrageous outliers; often those victims are already dead-by-Cop.)

Somewhere on the list is the egregious disregard or very-delayed investigation of: prosecutor malpractice, quite apart from the %warped-Judges so rarely actually removed. Then there are those still locked-up for years AFTER evidence has cleared them of the crime sentenced-for, and various slow-wheels have already ground out that fact as being also Legal-fact.

You know these lists. Maybe 320M cannot govern-selves? NOR fairly-judge: (anyone?) Many trends seem asymptotic to such conclusions. The word unprecedented gets more ink today than in 1933. (I'll still "vote" but I won't spend more than a pittance in the foolhardy delusion that you can buy as much +propaganda? to defeat the -propaganda!!!!! funded by $Trillionaires (if grouped a few/$100B at a time.)