IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New juice, as in who's got it
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free American and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 59 years. meep
New I thought Kato had "the juice"...
--
greg@gregfolkert.net
"No snowflake in an avalanche ever feels responsible." --Stanislaw Jerzy Lec
     Democrats are better than Republicans. Honest. - (mmoffitt) - (23)
         who was running that bank at that time? - (boxley) - (2)
             Probably nothing. - (mmoffitt) - (1)
                 Re: Probably nothing. sorry 2008 - (boxley)
         Citigroup spent $200M lobbying to repeal Glass-Steagall Act. - (a6l6e6x) - (19)
             What I don't see reported when announcing these fines... - (mmoffitt) - (18)
                 Gotta go to the source, as always. - (Another Scott) - (17)
                     And the total made by the bankster was? -NT - (mmoffitt) - (15)
                         Re: And the total made by the bankster was? - (Another Scott) - (14)
                             But, that's MY point. - (mmoffitt) - (13)
                                 Actuarial accounting FTW! - (drook)
                                 Meh. - (Another Scott) - (11)
                                     I'm still not making myself clear. - (mmoffitt) - (10)
                                         I think I understand you, I just don't see it as a big deal. - (Another Scott) - (9)
                                             Two issues I have - (drook) - (1)
                                                 A trial would have dragged out for years... -NT - (Another Scott)
                                             What's the "J" in "DOJ" stand for? - (mmoffitt) - (6)
                                                 juice, as in who's got it -NT - (boxley) - (1)
                                                     I thought Kato had "the juice"... -NT - (folkert)
                                                 Your problem (and mine, repeatedly) is that we expect 'Reason' to be both common - (Ashton) - (3)
                                                     I remember Enron, also too. - (Another Scott) - (2)
                                                         Perfection is a straw-man; it's when it becomes $-Selective where - (Ashton)
                                                         I didn't ask for perfection. I asked for candor. -NT - (mmoffitt)
                     Yeah, right. It's been six years already -- if they haven't... - (CRConrad)

I don't see how this has anything remotely to do with football.
90 ms