IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Two issues I have
Be happy there was any press coverage at all - the reporters aren't going to get in the weeds like that, and neither are the press releases.

Isn't that a financial reporter's job? To get into the weeds like that? If all they're going to do is summarize the press releases, they're not adding anything to the process.

They weren't going to get that - that's not the way negotiations work.

When you're guilty, it's not supposed to be a negotiation. It's supposed to be a sentence.
--

Drew
New A trial would have dragged out for years...
     Democrats are better than Republicans. Honest. - (mmoffitt) - (23)
         who was running that bank at that time? - (boxley) - (2)
             Probably nothing. - (mmoffitt) - (1)
                 Re: Probably nothing. sorry 2008 - (boxley)
         Citigroup spent $200M lobbying to repeal Glass-Steagall Act. - (a6l6e6x) - (19)
             What I don't see reported when announcing these fines... - (mmoffitt) - (18)
                 Gotta go to the source, as always. - (Another Scott) - (17)
                     And the total made by the bankster was? -NT - (mmoffitt) - (15)
                         Re: And the total made by the bankster was? - (Another Scott) - (14)
                             But, that's MY point. - (mmoffitt) - (13)
                                 Actuarial accounting FTW! - (drook)
                                 Meh. - (Another Scott) - (11)
                                     I'm still not making myself clear. - (mmoffitt) - (10)
                                         I think I understand you, I just don't see it as a big deal. - (Another Scott) - (9)
                                             Two issues I have - (drook) - (1)
                                                 A trial would have dragged out for years... -NT - (Another Scott)
                                             What's the "J" in "DOJ" stand for? - (mmoffitt) - (6)
                                                 juice, as in who's got it -NT - (boxley) - (1)
                                                     I thought Kato had "the juice"... -NT - (folkert)
                                                 Your problem (and mine, repeatedly) is that we expect 'Reason' to be both common - (Ashton) - (3)
                                                     I remember Enron, also too. - (Another Scott) - (2)
                                                         Perfection is a straw-man; it's when it becomes $-Selective where - (Ashton)
                                                         I didn't ask for perfection. I asked for candor. -NT - (mmoffitt)
                     Yeah, right. It's been six years already -- if they haven't... - (CRConrad)

It's a lady. No it's not. Her hair is E.T.
82 ms